Cinema or Fly Rims?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2013 11:53 AM

Im looking into getting new rims ,which is better Fly classic rims or Cinema 777 rims?

|

2/6/2013 11:54 AM

fly forsure.........get g sport rims they kick ass

|

2/6/2013 11:58 AM

out of these two.... fly rims, they are strong and look nice. But get GSports as said above^^

|

2/6/2013 12:45 PM

Fly rims are damn good a friend of mine rocks fly rears front and back and they're dope.
Oh and GSport Ribcages are pretty damn good as well.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/6/2013 2:33 PM

I agree that Fly rims are best, but for the record, Cinema's are amazing for the price you pay. just saying, if you don't have the money, Cinema's work. if you do, Gsports.

|

2/6/2013 2:36 PM

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

2/6/2013 5:03 PM

Fly

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

2/6/2013 5:06 PM

i run 2 fly fronts, best rims i have had yet, light solid as fuck..i have to true them once and i have had them for several months, and i am hard as fuck on my bike

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/6/2013 7:33 PM

although everyone thinks fly is the obvious answer i have ben riding my cinemas for like 4 or 5 months and they are still in true after failed 180s and 3s with massive force on the sidewall and my riding style which is basically go way bigger than you know you can and hope you land it. they feel really solid and i would recommend them. the anodizing has also held up amazing to brake use with no signs of me using brakes at all. i have never used fly rims but all i know is my cinema 777s are pretty damn awesome bro.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

2/6/2013 8:24 PM

Odyssey hazards. nuff said

|