2014 Cinema x United Limited edition bike (Details inside)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 2:31 PM

Incase you haven't heard United and Cinema teamed up to create a very limited edition 2014 Complete i posted a link with details below. the distributor says the pre-orders for this bike are exceeding the amount available so if you want to get one I would find a way to order it fast. to reserve yours. They ship in March.

More information on the bike here

We have 5 Available for pre-order on Secret BMX I dont know who else is carrying them, but when the 5 we have reserved are sold we cant get anymore.

|

1/28/2014 2:36 PM

That bike looks sweet, but i dont like the specs.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/28/2014 2:41 PM

T-rider wrote:

That bike looks sweet, but i dont like the specs.

Its a mid level bike retailing for 499.99 which for the parts list and the limited edition factor its a good deal, Compare that to the Sunday limited bonus bikes and you will understand that the inflation later makes it almost worth it, your 500 now could turn into close to 1000 in aftermarket after its sold out to a desperate collector. It is also pretty bad ass looking colorway.

|

1/28/2014 4:12 PM

Definitely a good looking bike. And for the intermediate rider looking for a techy geo it's an excellent choice. Just needs full chromo bars and upgraded cranks.

|

1/28/2014 4:18 PM

United and Cinema have the best teams. United makes great bikes , my first legit bmx was a United.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/28/2014 5:51 PM

lol at the thread title. But or real.. again your posting stuff to ADVERTISE your business.. Did you pay to sponsor yet?

Why should i support your company when you won't support vital?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/28/2014 6:46 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

lol at the thread title. But or real.. again your posting stuff to ADVERTISE your business.. Did you pay to sponsor yet?

C'mon with this BS. You don't even support the small shops that DO sponsor this site.

|

1/28/2014 6:49 PM

Fit stay strong bike is much cooler

|

1/28/2014 7:00 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Fit stay strong bike is much cooler

That yellow chain though.

|

1/28/2014 7:03 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Fondue wrote:

C'mon with this BS. You don't even support the small shops that DO sponsor this site.

I do support Dans comp, fox, fit, shadow and premium.

ANd i don't need to support those companies to know that this is bullshit. btw in case you were wondering my last account was banned for a week for promoting my company and banned indefinitly for spamming... So you might think its bs but if im punished for bs then so should he/she

|

Deviant BMX store

1/28/2014 7:09 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Fondue wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

I do support Dans comp, fox, fit, shadow and premium.

ANd i don't need to support those companies to know that this is bullshit. btw in case you were wondering my last account was banned for a week for promoting my company and banned indefinitly for spamming... So you might think its bs but if im punished for bs then so should he/she

Like I said...you don't support the SMALL shops sponsoring Vital.

|

1/28/2014 7:11 PM

In their defense, they were just informing everyone about the bike.

But they also felt the need to advertise that they have 5 ready for pre-order, not really fully advertising, but also snuck in.

Kinda like when someone posts a photo of themselves to the General BMX Talk, but asks something related to the trick, like how to get it better or something. "Trojan horsing" I guess it could be called

inb4 another 10 page argument.

|

1/28/2014 7:23 PM

Fondue wrote:

Like I said...you don't support the SMALL shops sponsoring Vital.

No but i do support a shop that is PAYING for there advertisements! If they dont want to pay for advertising then they dont have to.. But they cant just advertise anyway... BTW i noticed i was talking to SECRETBMX not FONDUE.... soo wanna tell me why i have to explain why cheating people out of money is not okay?

|

Deviant BMX store

1/28/2014 7:28 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

No but i do support a shop that is PAYING for there advertisements! If they dont want to pay for advertising then they dont have to.. But they cant just advertise anyway... BTW i noticed i was talking to SECRETBMX not FONDUE.... soo wanna tell me why i have to explain why cheating people out of money is not okay?

Lol who the fuck cares? Most people have ad block anyway. If you dont like it dont look at it, simple.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/28/2014 7:32 PM

Four wrote:

Lol who the fuck cares? Most people have ad block anyway. If you dont like it dont look at it, simple.

Cool so i can spam the forum with a link to my web store? not to mention the fact that she got banned of the bike museum for this same thing and lying to people...

|

Deviant BMX store

1/28/2014 7:37 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Cool so i can spam the forum with a link to my web store? not to mention the fact that she got banned of the bike museum for this same thing and lying to people...

Sure why would I give a shit if you spam the forum with your links? Making a thread =/= spamming.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/28/2014 7:38 PM

y'all act like you're so mature and perfect. You want sickd00d gone cause he likes to rile everyone up. What the fuck makes you any different? Most of you start in with anyone that does something you don't like. And it's always something petty too. It's not always a rule they broke, sometimes it's just you guys being asswads. Shut the fuck up and quit whining

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/28/2014 8:09 PM

cool beans

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/28/2014 8:26 PM

Speaking of spam has anyone tried spam and eggs? shits good with red bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, cilantro and parsley

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/28/2014 9:35 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Speaking of spam has anyone tried spam and eggs? shits good with red bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, cilantro and parsley

that sounds tasty

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/28/2014 10:44 PM

TBH the crap here is starting to get old. I was trying to give the members a heads up. some people like limited edition stuff and as right now I don't know any other retailer offering to reserve one yea I put a link. I'm trying to give people the chance to grab a cool bike that is selling out Pre orders chances are this bike will never see retail. but hey flame on if you want or you can grow up and act a little mature on your own website.

ad for the bmxmuseum I don't know why you think I'm banned but never have been never will be.

as for advertising here I contacted multiple channels to do so and they haven't responded I can't very well pay to advertise when the company doesn't tell me how it works on their end.

Like I said I was offering a limited model bike to people that collect or just want something all their friends won't have.

|

1/28/2014 11:00 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

TBH the crap here is starting to get old. I was trying to give the members a heads up. some people like limited edition stuff and as right now I don't know any other retailer offering to reserve one yea I put a link. I'm trying to give people the chance to grab a cool bike that is selling out Pre orders chances are this bike will never see retail. but hey flame on if you want or you can grow up and act a little mature on your own website.

ad for the bmxmuseum I don't know why you think I'm banned but never have been never will be.

as for advertising here I contacted multiple channels to do so and they haven't responded I can't very well pay to advertise when the company doesn't tell me how it works on their end.

Like I said I was offering a limited model bike to people that collect or just want something all their friends won't have.

"or just want something all their friends won't have" this proves you are a poser, lousy bike shop owner (if you have a shop, that is). A true bike seller doesn't sell a limited edition to a spoiled kid who simply wants something to be cool and different; he sells a limited fuckin edition bike to people who actually need or deserve a bike.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/29/2014 4:55 AM

Here's what I think about this "spamming" nonsense. What Secret is doing can not possibly be spamming since bloghogs and many of you members don't believe the store exists. So how is SecretBMX spamming? And technically, spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. Basically, the opposite of what is happening in all of Secret's thread. It's always been one thread at a time (not bulk), and it's always been targeted to bmxers about bmx (not indiscriminate).

But by all means, continue to get butt hurt over it.

|

1/29/2014 11:11 AM

SecretBMX wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

"or just want something all their friends won't have" this proves you are a poser, lousy bike shop owner (if you have a shop, that is). A true bike seller doesn't sell a limited edition to a spoiled kid who simply wants something to be cool and different; he sells a limited fuckin edition bike to people who actually need or deserve a bike.

a true bike shop sells parts to people with money. PERIOD.

|

1/29/2014 12:55 PM

pnj wrote:

a true bike shop sells parts to people with money. PERIOD.

Exactly, especially if they want to stay in business.

|

1/29/2014 4:33 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Who's cheating people out of money? Be sure to show proof for your lame accusations. Otherwise, you're just a liar.

|

1/29/2014 4:47 PM

Fondue wrote:

Who's cheating people out of money? Be sure to show proof for your lame accusations. Otherwise, you're just a liar.

wow.. i guess ill spell it out for you.. If you want to advertise your business on VITAL BMX( this website) you PAY them(vital bmx) so that you have the right to advertise your company. She is NOT paying VITAL(this website) to advertise her company. Even though she is not paying to advertise she is still posting threads(3 in 2 weeks) to support her business..
IF anybody on here post something about buying a product she goes and post her link and advertises it in their threads... SO vital is losing money because she is advertising her company without paying them... IS that simple enough for you or did i use too many big words?

|

Deviant BMX store

1/29/2014 4:53 PM

went back 10 pages through her forum posts and atleast 3/4 of her posts are about secret bmx.. And i was fine with it till she made herself look like an ass by threatening to sue bloghogs.

|

Deviant BMX store

1/29/2014 5:21 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

went back 10 pages through her forum posts and atleast 3/4 of her posts are about secret bmx.. And i was fine with it till she made herself look like an ass by threatening to sue bloghogs.

Not sure how many times i have to say this but ill say it again just for you.

"I HAVE CONTACTED VITAL ABOUT ADVERTISING ON THEIR SITE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM THE PROPER CHANNELS AS TO GOING ABOUT DOING THAT"

Also as has been pointed out a lot if not most people use ad-block, i for one don't see a single ad on this site or any site ever.

The point to this thread wasn't necessarily about selling a bike, I was trying to make people aware it was out there and the pre-orders are selling out very fast, chance are this bike will never see a retail environment, If people wanted to reserve theirs i gave them an option to do so. That's all nothing more nothing less I don't even know what the argument here is about.

Order it or don't but next month when it is sold out and no one has it and the price is double on EBAY don't say i didn't give you a chance to reserve one.

|

1/29/2014 5:23 PM

People like to talk shit, its a fact.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx