Clean 180 off of curb or not?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2013 8:31 PM

I brought my 180's to the next level with doing it off of a curb. Was it clean? watch it here:

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/18/2013 8:35 PM

I wouldn't say it's not very clean.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/18/2013 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2013 8:38 PM

^lol Looks fine to me. Now, I'm sure you can hop up curbs.. try to 180 up one next?

(don't try, 'do')

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2013 8:38 PM

looks fine to me. remember that its whether you're happy with it or not, it shouldnt matter what any of us have to say. you control your progression, not us.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/18/2013 8:40 PM

tomdon wrote:

looks fine to me. remember that its whether you're happy with it or not, it shouldnt matter what any of us have to say. you control your progression, not us.

Yeah i know i just want to see what other people who have been riding longer think about it. and people that know what they're doing.

|

ImBrayden wrote:

How can I fix it?

|

BMXism wrote:

^lol Looks fine to me. Now, I'm sure you can hop up curbs.. try to 180 up one next?

(don't try, 'do')

Yeah thats what i was thinking about trying tomorrow

|

5/18/2013 8:46 PM

ImBrayden wrote:

JonBBmx wrote:

How can I fix it?

I just don't like when both tires are picked up at the same time. It really causes problems later when you're trying to take 180s to stairs. Try picking your front up first and then sucking your knees up.

You've probably heard of Adam LZ before, his tutorials are pretty good.

I'm not trying to cause any drama with anyone else. It's just my preference. I have a friend who can't do stairs or gaps because the way he 180s. But if you're happy, it's totally fine.
|

Straight-Edge

5/18/2013 8:50 PM

ImBrayden wrote:

JonBBmx wrote:

How can I fix it?

ImBrayden wrote:

I just don't like when both tires are picked up at the same time. It really causes problems later when you're trying to take 180s to stairs. Try picking your front up first and then sucking your knees up.

I'm not trying to cause any drama with anyone else. It's just my preference. I have a friend who can't do stairs or gaps because the way he 180s. But if you're happy, it's totally fine.

i hate adam lz. but yes your right about the hop. i have a friend that learned 3s with the both tires same time hop and now he has to relearn them because he cant do them on anything

|

5/18/2013 8:51 PM

I do my 180s exactly like you, though I do pull up a bit higher.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/18/2013 8:52 PM

JonBBmx wrote:

How can I fix it?

ImBrayden wrote:

tomdon wrote:

i hate adam lz. but yes your right about the hop. i have a friend that learned 3s with the both tires same time hop and now he has to relearn them because he cant do them on anything

Why do you hate Adam LZ? He's a great rider. He has a bit of attitude but who doesn't..

|

Straight-Edge

5/18/2013 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2013 8:58 PM

ImBrayden wrote:

tomdon wrote:

ImBrayden wrote:

Why do you hate Adam LZ? He's a great rider. He has a bit of attitude but who doesn't..

let me rephrase it. i dont actually hate him. i hate how cocky/douche-like he seems on camera. he seems like he thinks hes better than everyone else i guess what i actually hate is how he portrays himself on camera. but i never watch any of his edits due to that.

|

5/19/2013 8:28 AM

your like me you carve alot it makes it look ugly i learned to not carve wait longer and whip my head it works good looks way cleaner

i still carve on 360s tho sad

|

5/19/2013 9:53 AM

i had this problem.The best thing i ever did was relearn them via lifting really high and spinning a little at a time.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

5/19/2013 12:34 PM

It's alright just keep on doing them, you'll slowly get them to look better.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/19/2013 12:51 PM

Squeaky Clean mate you don't really need to do anything to it I guess if you really wanted to change it then you could maybe use a different technique to make it look nicer I guess

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/19/2013 12:53 PM

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

your like me you carve alot it makes it look ugly i learned to not carve wait longer and whip my head it works good looks way cleaner

i still carve on 360s tho sad

Your 360's look sweet man there is nothing wrong with them

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

5/19/2013 7:24 PM

to make them more clean I would definitely suggest making sure you pull your front wheel up first then back wheel when you do your 180s and then work on getting those fakies cleaner and then it would look pretty dope.

|

5/19/2013 8:07 PM

go streight at the curb

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me