when you see youR bike in the sun
You notice every single smugde and dirt
How can you get smudges off ? With house items
Can windex do it?

|

4/28/2011 6:26 PM

turtle wax makes ur bike look like new

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 6:32 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Doesn't turtle wax have like little prices like sand
Wouldn't that scratch

|

4/28/2011 6:34 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Doesn't turtle wax have like little prices like sand
Wouldn't that scratch

ive never heard of that? i use it on everything, no scrathes

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 6:39 PM

baby whipes!!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 7:55 PM

moist rag? and a dry towel to wipe it dry. idk what ur riding ur bike through but mus seems to come off easy as that. i personally like my bike a bit dirty tho, gives it spunk. hah

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

4/28/2011 8:02 PM

Cum

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/28/2011 8:12 PM

ajp62696 wrote:

moist rag? and a dry towel to wipe it dry. idk what ur riding ur bike through but mus seems to come off easy as that. i personally like my bike a bit dirty tho, gives it spunk. hah

i gave up keeping my bike clean considering the bottom is covered everyday no matter what...

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 8:25 PM

paint remover

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/28/2011 8:30 PM

use "rubbing compound"

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/28/2011 10:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 10:18 PM

i just use 409 to clean everything on my bike.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

4/28/2011 10:21 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

paint remover

This actually works a treat! I use it on everything, even my tires.

|

4/28/2011 10:22 PM

water rag and dry it after
works every time

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/28/2011 10:26 PM

stop caring and dont clean your bike
problem solved

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/28/2011 10:34 PM

brentrides wrote:

problem solved

i cant do that but im not all like O NO my bike is dirty i just get bored on rainy days and usually end up cleaning my bike

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/29/2011 1:55 AM

I use the Eagle One can of shit you can buy for HELLA cheap @ walmart. It is awesome for everything from paint to raw to rust, spokes or chain or grips (yeah it's even gonna take off your fugly sweat stains on your white grips!)

Shit is snakeoil in a can I swear. Anyways, try it...use some elbow grease, then buff off with a dry cloth or towel once you've cleaned an area with the eagle one. Oh and it fights against future corrosion too....

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

4/29/2011 4:11 AM

brake cleaner for cars sprayed on a rag. One wipe on the frame and it looks like it came from the factory. All my paint jobs are mat finish though, i dont know how this would look on polished or glazed finish.

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

4/29/2011 6:29 PM

u clean my bike like once every 6 months lmao, i use a wet cloth to get the dirt off, then i use a dry cloth to dry it up obviously, then to give it a good shine i go over it with baby wipes :D

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/29/2011 6:35 PM

brentrides wrote:

problem solved

This. Let your bike have character, let it say "Hey, I'm covered in dirt, but I don't give a shit. I'm solid!"

|

4/29/2011 6:45 PM

i felt like a dumbass cuz i waz riding trail yesterday and ther was alot of mud on my bike, then i went to the sk8park today and everyone had cleen bikes and they wer askin me y is ur bike so dirty...and my bike is the only dirty one there so ya

|

4/29/2011 6:58 PM

jakebikes wrote:

i felt like a dumbass cuz i waz riding trail yesterday and ther was alot of mud on my bike, then i went to the sk8park today and everyone had cleen bikes and they wer askin me y is ur bike so dirty...and my bike is the only dirty one there so ya

thats what i hate... there are some really shit dirt trails next to my local, and little kids go there and get there bikes all dirty then come to the park and get dirt and mud all over, it really grinds my gears.

|

4/29/2011 7:01 PM

jakebikes wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

thats what i hate... there are some really shit dirt trails next to my local, and little kids go there and get there bikes all dirty then come to the park and get dirt and mud all over, it really grinds my gears.

ya but the dirt was dry u kno and i tried wipin some off but didnt get too far

|

4/29/2011 7:04 PM

i dont get extream when i clean my bike. i got this sham wow thing like this super absorbant cloth for free at kmart. and i use it just to wipe the dirt off. then a week later its just as dirty. and i dont even ride trails haha.

|

4/29/2011 7:08 PM

Hose tires.
Wipe off everything else.
idk how to clean hubs it's a pain in the ass for whoever does it..
oh, and spray your pedals to the side with a hose so they spin and you clean them in like 2 seconds.

|

4/29/2011 7:14 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Hose tires.
Wipe off everything else.
idk how to clean hubs it's a pain in the ass for whoever does it..
oh, and spray your pedals to the side with a hose so they spin and you clean them in like 2 seconds.

just cut up some shoe laces and tie one around your hub, looks better if its the same color as your hub, but it keeps all the dust and what not, and makes it shinysmile

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

10/4/2011 7:58 AM

hehehe i had to put this pic here Photo

|

10/4/2011 8:12 AM

brentrides wrote:

problem solved

True, who cares what ur bike looks like, just fucking ride it

|