Clear Stem!?!? WHAAAAT!!!?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2018 9:29 AM

Some dude with a bike saw me riding during my lunch break n came up to me on the tower (I’m a beach lifeguard) telling me all these crazy bmx ‘Nam stories like he’s God’s Gift on two wheels; said he three-whipped The Jungle n all that (big 5-flat-4 in Miami’s executive district with tons of security and a chain. Lucky to get one try. Famous af in skateboarding)

He had A CLEAR PLASTIC STEM!!!!! I’m sorry but I cant believe anything with a plastic stem laughing laughing laughing He agreed to ride after I get out of work. I’m just guessing hes got a few skate friends, bought a custom complete off craigslist n remembered some trick names from ‘Dave Mirra’s Pro BMX’.

I also want to find out which xxxhole company is making plastic stems tryna kill kids! Never seen a more irresponsibly manufactured item for a bicycle in my life!

|

10/5/2018 9:35 AM

this reminds me of a story: years ago at the skatepark I met this guy that was kinda good at skating but still shitty. His board had no nose or tail and was cracked. He talked about being sponsored, and the way he got sponsored was that he played the owner of Zumiez ina game of skate and won. As a result he got a free board and that company sponsored him...it was so funny.

|

It’s all bmx

10/5/2018 9:44 AM

Heres a pic of The Jungle Photo

|

10/5/2018 11:21 AM

pls film it and embarrass him. i have kids come up to me all the time ask about sponors and if i can 3 whip etc i just tell them im a poser and i dont ride bmx then take off and just ride lol

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

10/5/2018 12:13 PM

Actually, a guy made a 3d printed stem out of that plastic stuff they use (there's a vid on YouTube). Chances are this guy doesn't have one, but it was cool to see it (and scary!).

I've had it a few times. There's a guy with a kid at my son's school who goes on about being able to get me primo mini hubs in any colour I want because he sells weed to Dan lacey....... They mean well I guess ?

|

10/5/2018 12:41 PM

all I could think of was the Simple Eject v4 stem that was an April Fools joke obviously but still haha

Photo

|

10/7/2018 11:41 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

all I could think of was the Simple Eject v4 stem that was an April Fools joke obviously but still haha

Photo

LMAO! Like that except was more like that clear jewel type plastic and had nickel hardware. Dude never showed ? predictable

|