Clothing Company?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2018 2:51 PM

Hello Vital. I was toying with the idea of starting a clothing company with a focus on action sports, and BMX specifically. I would like to hear what you guys think of a clothing company, with the clothing industry somewhat saturated. Nothing big, a small, somewhat inexpensive company. Still looking for names also. Open to any suggestions. Thank you!

|

2/25/2018 3:15 PM

What distinguishes you from the other 5,000 clothing companies? Anyone with a couple hundred bucks and a logo made on Paint can start a clothing company.

If you can give a decent answer to that question, go for it.

|

2/25/2018 3:16 PM

A real clothing company or do you just mean T-shirt’s?

|

It’s all bmx

2/25/2018 3:29 PM

Sign me to your team and pay me all the money , that’s how you make a super legit company

|

2/25/2018 9:48 PM

damn a bmx clothing company... wish I thought of that /:

|

12/10/2021 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2021 6:24 AM

You know, it seems to me that before creating a clothing company, it is necessary to study the market of potential buyers of your product. Now there are a lot of Muslims in Europe, England and America and they all need traditional clothes. My husband and I were going to visit his Muslim colleague and I understood that I needed to wear something that would respect the traditions of the owner of the house. I was surprised when I found an online store with Abayas and other traditional clothing online and ordered it online. The order arrived the very next day. You can do something like that.

|

12/11/2021 2:28 PM

Make bmx socks

|

My mom thinks I’m special

12/13/2021 2:30 PM

sharimiul wrote:

You know, it seems to me that before creating a clothing company, it is necessary to study the market of potential buyers of ...more

Interesting AD you posted there.

As to OP, you have an idea at most right now and seem to be crowd-sourcing the rest. There are a lot of BMX Clothing companies.

You will need to make products that are:

Comfortable
Innovative/durable
Cheaper.

You can really only pick two of those things. And even then, you have a saturated market where brands for the most part use the same tshirt blanks and screenprint a logo on it, then charge 400% more for them. Jeans are similar. Made likely by a handful of companies with diff logos slapped on em.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/13/2021 4:51 PM

Reed Stark was doing custom cut & sew out of LA which is pretty cool. I wonder who is manufacturing “Doomed” clothing out of the UK.

|

My mom thinks I’m special

12/14/2021 10:24 AM

IndianaTom wrote:

Reed Stark was doing custom cut & sew out of LA which is pretty cool. I wonder who is manufacturing “Doomed” clothing out ...more

He did that, and Erik Elstran had some stuff for a bit too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura