Colin Wilkerman

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2015 5:27 PM

I haven't heard of him until today but I want to know a bit about him .

I saw a Facebook video today of someone crashing on a bike and I thought it would be your average funny fall but this was brutal. Pretty bad , least to say the dude blasted off a moving ramp , and fell like 2 stories high to flat :

Photo

It's not meant to make fun of him but in the comments I saw that he was severely FUCKED after this crash to the point where he committed suicide from the pain or something ? RIP

Was he a X games rider , local shredder , who did he ride for if anyone , how long ago ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/16/2015 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2015 5:38 PM

Colin WInkelmann it was 2005 this video was 2004 at Travis Pastrana's house I think. and he rode for DK for a long time and he held a guiness world record for longest bmx jump over 116 feet. Good rider and was big in the 90s and early 2000s. It sucks what happened, I hear he was a rad dude though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/16/2015 6:38 PM

Had a signature Dk bike the sob dude was a badass total stuntman

|

9/16/2015 10:08 PM

Fuck I wish I was around then . Dude seems fucking crazy on a bike .

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/16/2015 10:29 PM

I remember that world record was for clearing a bunch of vans or trucks or something. He was a bad ass. Ran his chopper in his garage to off himself. He's worth looking up old footage

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

9/16/2015 11:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2015 11:56 PM

Great guy. Had the pleasure of hanging out with him a few times. Tragic story.

?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0
|

9/17/2015 3:25 AM

He was on road fools 7 that one was a good one

|

9/17/2015 3:00 PM

He was in a bunch of old 90s videos that I got included with Anthem II

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/17/2015 6:57 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Great guy. Had the pleasure of hanging out with him a few times. Tragic story.

?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0

Damn that's sad . Almost makes me feel like I knew the guy. He ripped it up on a bike ! And the Destroyerfest seemed like a blast and a good memory in his honour

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/18/2015 7:32 AM

This is a great video to show his skills and who he was as a person. A humble dude who loved what he did.

RIP

And anyone who bashes him is a HUGE douche-canoe.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura