Colony Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2016 10:26 PM

So I'm looking at the '17 Sweettooth Pro. And boy is it light. 23 pounds. I'm a Street and flatland rider mostly. I've read that these frames will snap riding Street. Has anybody heard bad things about Colony completes, what's your impression on this bike? Any advice helps before I make a big purchase, thanks people

Colony Sweettooth Pro 2017

|

12/24/2016 11:26 PM

Colony makes legit shit , it won't snap on you LOL . My friends - friends brother rides for them and he kills it . I've ridden their parts and they make good stuff for sure .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/25/2016 1:45 AM

got the colony premise 2016 about 2 weeks ago, good bike so far

|

12/25/2016 4:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2016 4:23 AM

Are you kidding? How would you even find anything stronger than that for a stock complete? Gtfo of here. Lol you won't snap it.

|

12/25/2016 4:26 AM

I take that back. I actually just found out, some of those frames are prone to spontaneous combustion, if you ride "street". Just take it very easy, and you should be OK. Might void your warranty tho.

|

12/25/2016 11:16 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I take that back. I actually just found out, some of those frames are prone to spontaneous combustion, if you ride "street". ...more

Can you send me a link as to where you read that?

|

12/25/2016 11:18 AM

mikeyyg wrote:

got the colony premise 2016 about 2 weeks ago, good bike so far

That color scheme on the '16 Premise is sick. How did you find last years model for sale? They're always sold out when I look for them. Just wondering how much did you pay for it? Thanks dude.

|

12/25/2016 1:13 PM

It will hold up just fine. Don't worry about it. Go ride.

|

12/25/2016 6:51 PM

Pete Kostin wrote:

That color scheme on the '16 Premise is sick. How did you find last years model for sale? They're always sold out when I look ...more

I got mine cheap for $500 when it's usually about $750. There's none left where I got mine but they are currently on sale at luxbmx.com. Luxbmx is Australian site though so I don't know how much shipping would be for you if you got it

|

12/25/2016 6:55 PM

Pete Kostin wrote:

That color scheme on the '16 Premise is sick. How did you find last years model for sale? They're always sold out when I look ...more

Oh wait I don't think they're on sale anymore, it's saying $789 now but it was $631 for a while

|

12/26/2016 3:39 AM

it wont snap. my premise cracked after a year of hard abuse

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/27/2016 8:44 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Colony makes legit shit , it won't snap on you LOL . My friends - friends brother rides for them and he kills it . I've ridden ...more

if your friend is riding for them then he probably is using their aftermarket parts and not the complete low end parts line so of course they'll hold up a lot more.
Never ridden a colony part so can't give advice on the matter but do take that into consideration as this guy needs info on the quality of the complete he wants to buy not the quality of the aftermarket parts your sponsored friend rides.

|

12/27/2016 8:49 AM

It's a top of the line complete. Unless your doing 10 foot roof drops it will be fine.
I think our educational system has failed us. I hope at least one person sees how funny this shit is. At least it cracked me up...

|