Colony Sweet Tooth, Fit Blade 2, Volume Anchor V2, Kink CST or S&M Pitchforks?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2016 1:31 PM

Which of the following is the best fork? Colony Sweet Tooth, Fit Blade 2, Volume Anchor V2, Kink CST or S&M Pitchforks? I can't decide! I messed up my stock forks and am in need of new ones.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

6/15/2016 2:09 PM

S&m pitchforks

|

6/15/2016 2:12 PM

eskimojay wrote:

S&m pitchforks

Obligatory "Odyssey or Sunday forks /thread"

But seriously.

|

6/15/2016 3:21 PM

Out of those I'd say pitchforks. But odyssey.

|

6/15/2016 4:00 PM

The Volume are much nicer than the Odyssey and, has more clearance

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/15/2016 4:30 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

I was looking into the Odyssey R-Series fork. Does anyone know of better odyssey forks?

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

6/15/2016 4:35 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I was looking into the Odyssey R-Series fork. Does anyone know of better odyssey forks?

none of those get odyssey forks

|

6/15/2016 6:59 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Those are the better forks. Those or the Sunday Octaves (which are essentially the R32 forks)

I'm sure there's gonna be that one guy (cough cough Brayden) to chime in here and tell you not to get them based on the fact that everyone has or suggests Odyssey forks but that's a retarded reason. Get them cause you won't regret it.

|

6/15/2016 8:47 PM

get r25's

|

6/15/2016 9:20 PM

Im selling my R25 if interested, they are like new condition. ,

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/15/2016 11:48 PM

The pitchforks have a 32mm offset, can't be bothered to look into the others. The biggest advantage of odyssey forks is the lifetime warranty. Yes, an actual lifetime warranty. If you ever break them odyssey will replace them for free. You don't get that with the other forks. The only reason not to get them is for cool points if you want your bike to have brand matching parts. But the lifetime warranty should make it a no brainer

|

6/16/2016 12:43 PM

Odyssey.

Widemouth Pitchforks have more tire clearance if that's you thing though. You can't go wrong with either of those.

Fuck all those other forks though.

|

6/16/2016 5:41 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

The pitchforks have a 32mm offset, can't be bothered to look into the others. The biggest advantage of odyssey forks is the ...more

I'd say the quality of the fork is their biggest advantage, the lifetime warranty is just icing on the cake.

I'm not bashing S&M, but their forks are not up to par with Odyssey forks. I've seen 4 break/fail in person, on 2 of them (newer Pitchforks) one of the dropouts snapped clean off, 1 of them (older Pitchforks) the dropout weld cracked & was splitting, and the last 1 (WTF forks) cracked & was splitting where the leg meets the steerer tube.

More people here ride Odyssey/Sunday than S&M forks and as old as some of them are, I've never seen them straight up snap or split. I've seen small cracks (And cracked a few Sunday forks myself) and bent dropouts/legs, but that's about it. And Idk about you guys, but I'd rather land hard and bend my dropout/crack them than have a dropout snap clean off.

Just trying to back that up.

|

6/16/2016 9:30 PM

I personally rode the Blade Lite V1 and they're awesome , I'd still ride them if they weren't stolen sad but ya they were solid and I liked them . Don't get Blade Lites though ...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/16/2016 9:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Those are the better forks. Those or the Sunday Octaves (which are essentially the R32 forks)

I'm sure there's gonna be ...more

They are good but they're are tons of other forks out there is what I mean every time I say it LOL , love the fact you know though . Personally hopped a 9 set rail on my WTP forks and they were sturdy as fuck , as well as learning crankflips the same day and nose diving the fuck out of some , I trust my forks a lot

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/16/2016 10:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They are good but they're are tons of other forks out there is what I mean every time I say it LOL , love the fact you know ...more

Not buying the best forks in bmx just because there are lots of other forks (of lesser quality) out there to choose from is even dumber.

|

6/17/2016 7:06 AM

Odyssey- well made and lifetime warranty (if you register it)

S&M- wide tire clearance, american made, well made

I would go with either one personally, the final choice for me would be the price.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

6/21/2016 7:35 PM

S&m fast pitch forks 13 mm offset flatland forks made to handle street and park riding , I'm loving mine

|

6/23/2016 1:48 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm sure there's gonna be ...more

They are good but they're are tons of other forks out there is what I mean every time I say it LOL , love the fact you know ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Not buying the best forks in bmx just because there are lots of other forks (of lesser quality) out there to choose from is ...more

You're probably a Trump supporter

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/23/2016 8:41 AM

Hey what's wrong with trump ? The dudes declared bankruptcy so many times if he's elected he'll surely fuck up their economy in the long run and the lower the American dollar value the better for everybody else , you should be supporting trump

|

6/23/2016 12:24 PM

You're probably a Trump supporter

No cause I don't fuck my own sister

|