Colony VS Cult FC

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2013 7:57 PM

Damn ! Another freecoaster thread....sue me.

Anyways , I can get a Colony freecoaster wheel for $225 , while the Cult freecoaster is $180 itself tongue

I like Colony , you think it's any good? It has "angular contact bearings" . I'm not rich so it would be a good idea of getting.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/3/2013 8:14 PM

i have heard nothing but good things about the cult,i myself am getting the cult. i dont know much about freecoasters but i have read up to 2 pages about cult freecoaster and it sounds like they fixed the bearing problem and the rest was about it mainly being "bullet proof" and the "best fc yet".

|

just huck it

11/3/2013 8:17 PM

The colony is fine, it's just like any other khe clone out there. If you like the idea of having a whole separate wheel for your coaster go with that one. Personally i like having the separate wheel just because it's fun to throw the cassette back on every now and then. If you have no problem committing to one type of hub though get the cult.

|

11/3/2013 8:40 PM

Fad3r wrote:

The colony is fine, it's just like any other khe clone out there. If you like the idea of having a whole separate wheel for your coaster go with that one. Personally i like having the separate wheel just because it's fun to throw the cassette back on every now and then. If you have no problem committing to one type of hub though get the cult.

I'm looking for a whole new wheel that I can ride for a while. I'm using a shitty stock backup wheel. I might just get the Cult one then , I want a sick backwheel so if it's better than I'll invest in that.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short