Colony wasp

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2018 10:39 AM

What hub guards fit the colony wasp? I know theres one already for it but I can't justify £30 for one single hub guard. I need one for non drive side on the back.

|

10/28/2018 10:47 AM

gsport uniguard

|

10/28/2018 10:55 AM

Any unviversal one that just slide over the cone (assuming you got a male axle) if you have a female axle, you're fucked (well, you'll need the official 30 bicks one that replace the cone).

|

10/28/2018 10:57 AM

Francky wrote:

Any unviversal one that just slide over the cone (assuming you got a male axle) if you have a female axle, you're fucked (well, you'll need the official 30 bicks one that replace the cone).

Wouldnt any that screws onto the 14mm part work? If my female axle snaps Ill just order the male.

|

10/28/2018 11:03 AM

fentski wrote:

Wouldnt any that screws onto the 14mm part work? If my female axle snaps Ill just order the male.

uniguard

Photo

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

10/28/2018 11:41 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

uniguard

Photo

Covers the drop outs too? and its cheap so I will probably get that one thanks.

|

10/28/2018 11:50 AM

fentski wrote:

yep i have 2 of them, i mostly do feebles on hard crusty ledges and it takes the beating perfectly. even if i had a hub that came with hubguards i would still run the uniguard.

|

10/28/2018 12:42 PM

Francky wrote:

fentski wrote:

The problem is there is just enough 14mm axle to get into the frame dropout, so if the guard takes half of it... you see the problem, other than that yeah the gsport uniguard is a great option.

|

10/28/2018 3:20 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

uniguard

Photo

fentski wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

yep i have 2 of them, i mostly do feebles on hard crusty ledges and it takes the beating perfectly. even if i had a hub that came with hubguards i would still run the uniguard.

@ Little Ronnie Get off vital dude you suck at life

|

10/28/2018 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2018 3:25 PM

I have the Colony Clone, BSD Jersey Barrier KHE version none drive side gsport uniguard drive. Might be worth checking if any of the BSD guards fit as the KHE will only work with the clone. Think Federal also do a universal one that slides over the axle. Could go uniguard both sides.

|

10/28/2018 6:18 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

uniguard

Photo

fentski wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

I used to run them front and back! Now I only run one on my driver side but they are great! And cheap to boot.

|

10/28/2018 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2018 7:25 PM

surrealsickness wrote:

no one cares about your little troll account, and if you really did live in kingston,Jamaica. u would know some real gang shit goes on down there and they dont value the lives of anyone. you really should get my dick out of your mouth though its embarrassing. but then again all u can do is talk even IRL haha. dont even bother responding because i could careless what you have to say. you try way to hard, cant even say it on your normal account..

|

10/28/2018 10:44 PM

Get the uniguard since you have a female axle. There's most likely not going to be enough of the center axle sticking out if you put a universal guard on like the S&M or Daily Grind... so it won't be able to sit in your dropouts anymore.

just make sure you order it in 3/8" otherwise your bolt won't sit in it properly.

|

8/26/2019 10:23 PM

fentski wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

surrealsickness wrote:

Bro don't be so mean.

|