Color Schemes for MY Dream Bike.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 4:59 PM

So,I just wanted to ask you guys if my color scheme is good or not. My color scheme is depending on the available parts on our shop. So here it goes.
Frame: Eastern Mothra (matte yellow)
Photo
Fork: Easternbikes Ratrod (matte black)
Photo
Bars: Stolen Cell Lock 8.75" (black)
**NO PIC AVAILABLE**
Headset: Scrapbikes Simple Integrated (black)
Photo
Stem: Amber Glyph FL (matte purple)
Photo
Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys 25T (matte black)
Photo
Cranks: Xposure Hurricane 3PC (black)
Photo
Pedals: Xposure Stomp PC (purple)
Photo
Spokes: Scrapbikes Cr-Mo w/ Brass Nipples (black)
Photo
Chain: Cult 410 Full-Link (raw)
Photo
Front Hub: Scrapbikes Army2 (flat beige gold)
Photo
Rear Hub: Scrapbikes V4 Cassette (SDS) (gold)
Photo
Rims: Piranha Doublewalled (black)
Photo
Seat: Enemy Mid Fat Pivotal (black)
Photo
Seatpost: Enemy Pivotal Seatpost (black)
**NO PIC AVAILABLE**
Tires: Snafu Malcolm (black)
Photo
Grips: Enemy w/ Barends (black)
Photo

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/8/2013 5:05 PM

google bmx color
no need for useless threads

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/8/2013 5:11 PM

Purple pedals will throw it off but other tahn that it looks good

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2013 5:26 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Purple pedals will throw it off but other tahn that it looks good

This. Personally if I bought a yellow frame I'd make everything else black, maybe with white walls since they go with anything haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/8/2013 7:48 PM

If it is at all possible, paint your stem and hubs black.

Photo

Photo

|

12/8/2013 7:53 PM

i would make frame purple and make stem,pedals yellow

|

Fuck BMX

12/9/2013 3:22 AM

Fondue wrote:

If it is at all possible, paint your stem and hubs black.

Photo

Photo

Hah! Thanks man! That's alot of help, since I can't go on BMX Color, cause I'm always on mobile. Couldn't have seen my future bike bike without your help. Thanks dude!
@bmxsteve99: Thanks for being so RUDE.
@Brayden_Buckingham: yea. I've also thought of that but, it' good i think. Haha.
@bmxfromma: There's no black option for ther rearhub, but if they had, i would definitely choose the black option for the rear hub. smile
@SUNDAYBMX187: yeah.but the product color option availability, that's my base. smile

Thanks everyone! wink

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/9/2013 4:36 AM

ZagadaxD wrote:

Hah! Thanks man! That's alot of help, since I can't go on BMX Color, cause I'm always on mobile. Couldn't have seen my future bike bike without your help. Thanks dude!
@bmxsteve99: Thanks for being so RUDE.
@Brayden_Buckingham: yea. I've also thought of that but, it' good i think. Haha.
@bmxfromma: There's no black option for ther rearhub, but if they had, i would definitely choose the black option for the rear hub. smile
@SUNDAYBMX187: yeah.but the product color option availability, that's my base. smile

Thanks everyone! wink

Dude, Nice! I wish I could buy alot of parts too.
Anyway there are black color hubs available as of today. I asked Armand about it, It just came today. But it's not a v4 but the unwarranty one which is a lot cheaper.
If you are planning on buying from him, I might help you out and get discounts from him.

As for the topic.
The yellow frame would look nice with black parts. or you could buy the chrome hubs then a tan wall tires.
a eastern purple pc pedals, eastern purple grips. Armand has a lot of eastern parts maybe if you buy from him he can give you discounts.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

12/9/2013 4:37 AM

Do all black and ditch the purple. It looks horrbile with purple. Do the polished hubs.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 5:14 AM

Those are some low end parts I must say.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/9/2013 5:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 5:27 AM

It looks fine with purple. Ride what you can man.

To all the guys saying "Ditch this color and get all black" or "get rid of the purple and get black and white walls" etc, if you ACTUALLY READ THE POST he is limited to what his local shop has in stock so that doesn't work.

Again OP, just ride what you can. If you are happy with the colors, ride it. To hell what all these kids who rock basically nothing but black bikes think.

Seriously, there is no diversity in BMX bike color schemes anymore.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2013 6:10 AM

You're welcome man. I don't know why I was thinking the sprocket was purple.

Photo

|

12/9/2013 7:10 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

That's all we have here (Philippines).

|

12/9/2013 7:39 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Sometimes you gotta make do.

I had a fully built up custom setup, and needed wheels and a frame, couldn't afford a solid set of both, so I got myself a legit complete a few years ago, merged what I had to make a solid Eastern Boss. Then I bent/twisted that frame, got a Journey on an upgrade and then found some Profile wheels for a decent deal.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2013 7:48 AM

O_o

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 10:22 AM

I know money is tight and parts are hard to come by for you, but i would NOT get the fork and sprocket. If at all possible try to find something better.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/9/2013 12:01 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know money is tight and parts are hard to come by for you, but i would NOT get the fork and sprocket. If at all possible try to find something better.

Pay attention. He's in the Philippines. They don't have the choices we have here.

|

12/9/2013 1:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Pay attention. He's in the Philippines. They don't have the choices we have here.

You pay attention. I said ''If at all possible try to find something better.''

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/9/2013 5:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Fondue wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You pay attention. I said ''If at all possible try to find something better.''

Dude had already stated "That's all we have here..." so suggesting for him to "if at all possible" get something better is pointless on your part.

|

12/9/2013 9:53 PM

It's good If you like it ride it, that should be the only thing that matters =)

|

12/10/2013 5:41 AM

I think all the parts are good, he's not a heavy rider and i think he is new to bmx. I guess he would not break anything from that build. And Fondue is right, we don't have choices that you have there. Heck, even some of the local bikeshops here also sells fake bmx parts most of it are eastern fakes. The important part is that he can ride his bike and enjoy riding it.

|

12/11/2013 5:35 AM

neophyte16 wrote:

I think all the parts are good, he's not a heavy rider and i think he is new to bmx. I guess he would not break anything from that build. And Fondue is right, we don't have choices that you have there. Heck, even some of the local bikeshops here also sells fake bmx parts most of it are eastern fakes. The important part is that he can ride his bike and enjoy riding it.

Yep. And that is right. Crap. Got my phone broken again for the second time. Sorry for the late replies dudes. I'm on meh mom's iPad. Haha.. :D

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/11/2013 5:39 AM

Fondue wrote:

Dude had already stated "That's all we have here..." so suggesting for him to "if at all possible" get something better is pointless on your part.

Yah man. You understand neophyte16's and my stature too. Haha. We can only ride low end parts. Because we dont have much choice than you fellows whom live in The US.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

10/27/2014 8:35 AM

Any update on your bike dude?

after my 8 months of riding since I got my first and only bike, here it is...

Photo

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST