Related:
Create New Tag
GTRPLR1995 GTRPLR1995
11/25/2013 12:11 PM

Ok so I just recently built up my fully custom Mothership, and I also just got my frame decals in the mail from the UK because I was thinking about getting it powder coated White. Well, now I'm thinking about doing something I've never seen before. I want my frame to color shift from White, to Blue! Whats your thoughts on this idea?

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

Fondue Fondue
11/25/2013 12:25 PM

Do a thermal reactive paint.

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
11/25/2013 12:49 PM

Chalkboard paint. Then drill chalk sized holes in your seatpost to hold some chalk.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

dave lawrence dave lawrence
11/25/2013 1:32 PM

Glow in the dark paint.

Chameleon paint.

Blue.

White.

BIKES!

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

eskimojay eskimojay
11/25/2013 2:10 PM

Go with a red and yellow mix and make it look like lava

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
11/25/2013 2:39 PM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Chalkboard paint. Then ...more

Thats sick! Im gonna do this when i got money!!

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
11/25/2013 2:42 PM
DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Thats sick! Im gonna do ...more

No way lol. Let me paint it. I love painting.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
11/25/2013 3:38 PM

But to the OP, Duplicolor makes paint that has this effect. It comes in a kit and takes a few steps to do. It only comes in a few colors (not white and blue I don't believe) but i know they have like a rainbow one which is basically oilslick. Its like $25 for the kit.
idk about powdering like that though.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP