Color confused

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2010 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:37 AM

So, I recently painted my bars, fork and cranks. I like the way it came out though I should repaint my right crank arm due to finger prints (still soft when I started putting it together). But I am really not too happy with the black any more. I don't mind my wheels being black but I think I really want a white frame. So, how bad would it look with a white frame, the blue colored forks, bars, crank & black wheels? Or should I just go ahead and repaint the fork, bars, and crank as well in either a highlighter blue (if I can find it) or black? This is the bike now (minus the seat which is an eclat PC/post combo)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Keep in mind, I am not against repainting the other parts but know for sure I don't really want a black frame. This is also in leu of the wife not letting me blow money on a new frame fork all together.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

1/29/2010 9:26 AM

i hope this helps

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/29/2010 9:36 AM

Definitely! Sweet.

Now I am really confused! screw it, I'm not painting squat until I know if she is going to let me blow some cash!

|

1/29/2010 9:39 AM

well you got 10K coming your way, butter your wife up, bring her out to a nice dinner and whatnot, then ask her after doing all that for her

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

1/29/2010 9:47 AM

Hell, I tell you she has alot of it spent. Redo out daughters bathroom, new windows (5 of them) finish the basement (I get a new 52" tv out of this), wood stair treads on the steps and hardwood in the upper hallway.

Normally, when we get this much back we each take out $500 for ourselves though and then we take about $150 for each of our daughters and take them out shopping for what ever they way. Sort become a bit of a holiday I guess. We'll just have to wait and see though.

|

1/29/2010 9:50 AM

i think you should leave you frame black and and put in color the rims,spokes or hubs.

|

1/29/2010 9:53 AM

That's not a bad idea either since my wheels are pretty shi77y!

Thought about a Luna in the lavender color with some gray wheels and purple nipples on them and then some other purple stuff but then it just started sounding way to Barbie like to me!

|