Color scheme help

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2016 4:30 AM

I have black handlebars, chrome-ish frame, and black cranks. I was wondering if a silver fork would look good with it.
What do you guys think?

|

8/26/2016 5:12 AM

Personally I think they'd be too much shinyness in a concentrated area (frame and fork). A chrome ish frame with everything else black would look good

|

8/26/2016 8:07 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Personally I think they'd be too much shinyness in a concentrated area (frame and fork). A chrome ish frame with everything else black would look good

This is what they look like tho
Photo

Photo

|

8/26/2016 8:44 AM

fonction over fashion. Maybe raw forks and bars?

|

8/26/2016 8:44 AM

I would go with the fork pictured, or a raw fork. The frame looks "raw" to me. Small accent colors (like grips, pedals, spoke nipples) would be blue...because blue is my most fav color. I think straight out chrome would be too "bright"

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

8/26/2016 9:02 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

fonction over fashion. Maybe raw forks and bars?

Difficult to find raw bars and forks around here

|

8/26/2016 9:06 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

I would go with the fork pictured, or a raw fork. The frame looks "raw" to me. Small accent colors (like grips, pedals, spoke nipples) would be blue...because blue is my most fav color. I think straight out chrome would be too "bright"

Nice suggestion man. Btw the frame's darker than it looks, and the fork is not that shiny compared to the actual raw ones. So should I go for it or nah?

|

8/26/2016 9:35 AM

Just go for it. It'll look fine.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/26/2016 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2016 10:54 AM

When I get my Verde Luxe, I am going to do the exact same thing...that is where I got the idea. Mostly black bike with small blue flashes.

I would go for it for sure....

I am totally digging the frame color though. I would not do something that would pull the visual focus from the frame.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

8/26/2016 12:27 PM

I would also go with raw forks, it would look sick

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

8/26/2016 12:50 PM

ye the raw forks would look cool.
I would go chrome if it where an option.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/26/2016 1:42 PM

Those forks with that frame would look a treat, keep everything else black and polished, maybe a polished stem and hubs. The frame's a lot darker than I imagined, and the forks look really nice

|