Colour scheme ideas

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2013 11:14 AM

i have chrome bars with black forks should i keep it this way or switch it up to matching chrome forks?

|

4/21/2013 11:16 AM

What color is the rest of your bike?

|

4/21/2013 11:16 AM

Just do whatever you want, you are literally making a thread for every pointless idea you have.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 11:18 AM

black frame, black forks, chrome bars, purple sprocket, purple grips and bar ends, purple seat post, purple bolts all over, purple stickers, purple front wheel, chrome rear wheel, chrome cranks, black seat, black stem

|

4/21/2013 11:21 AM

Ryan Mason wrote:

black frame, black forks, chrome bars, purple sprocket, purple grips and bar ends, purple seat post, purple bolts all over, purple stickers, purple front wheel, chrome rear wheel, chrome cranks, black seat, black stem

I would rather get matching wheels.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 11:23 AM

I have an idea for my next color scheme that's super "swagtastic" and original! It's going to be... all black. Shh don't tell anyone or copy it though!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/21/2013 11:25 AM

Four wrote:

I have an idea for my next color scheme that's super "swagtastic" and original! It's going to be... all black. Shh don't tell anyone or copy it though!

Damn mr. chase dehart

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/21/2013 11:36 AM

Keep the Forks Black.

|

4/21/2013 11:37 AM

Four wrote:

I have an idea for my next color scheme that's super "swagtastic" and original! It's going to be... all black. Shh don't tell anyone or copy it though!

WallmartBMX wrote:

Damn mr. chase dehart

Haha yeah. Although it'll have green hubs because I'm too lazy to unlace my wheels and buy new hubs. But frame/forks/bars/stem/rims will be black.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/21/2013 11:40 AM

Four wrote:

I have an idea for my next color scheme that's super "swagtastic" and original! It's going to be... all black. Shh don't tell anyone or copy it though!

WallmartBMX wrote:

Damn mr. chase dehart

It's always the Cult niggas...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 1:24 PM

andyferly wrote:

Just do whatever you want, you are literally making a thread for every pointless idea you have.

This

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short