Combo Tricks

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2021 9:26 AM

Any Combo Tricks you want to learn this year?

Personally
180 Whip
270 or 360 turndown.
180 T-bog always feels good... Need to get them dialed again.

|

Husky Nation Member

1/6/2021 9:29 AM

I love 90 t-bog to fakie over hips. Feels so cool. I’d love to learn one footed table to lookback, as well as those moto to table things that Corey Walsh does

|

1/6/2021 10:35 AM

I would like to get flip turndowns

|

1/6/2021 1:02 PM

Tiretap backpedal (like ET, but backwards?), and also abubacu backpedal.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/6/2021 2:55 PM

Foot jam tail whip(180) into fork glide

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

1/6/2021 3:44 PM

180 barspin and 180 ET

|

1/6/2021 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2021 3:45 PM

Manual 180s lol

And I want to learn to half cab properly out of backwards manuals w/ a cassette

|

1/6/2021 6:41 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Tiretap backpedal (like ET, but backwards?), and also abubacu backpedal.

Chainsaw

|

1/6/2021 6:43 PM

Hopefully I’ll pull my first flairwhip in a few weeks. I also wanna do switch 3 downside whips. I can’t do a switch whip to save my life. But I can spin switch 7’s ha. So just a switch 3 And a regular Tailwhip

|

1/6/2021 8:40 PM

I finally got my feeble manual feeble nollie x ride crankflip that I’ve been wanting to do for a while

|

smile

1/6/2021 11:19 PM

There’s a new spot I want to check out, so I’ll probably conjure up some pedal feeb combos.

|

1/7/2021 12:20 AM

Bar footjam, bar vader, 360 whip

|

1/7/2021 2:24 AM

i want to try 360 bars. i have to either do an oppo 360 or do it topside (spin right, bar to the right). both ways are quite hard but im determined to try and get at least closer to them. also double bars. apart from that i want to work on more grind combos and probably feeble combos as i must have at least 10-15 different combos for only feebles.

|

1/7/2021 4:30 AM

I want trucks back.

I know if I hucked it once or twice I would have it. The issue right now is snow/covid causing issues with indoor parks.

This spring I will get em back.

Outside of that, I want to get more comfortable roasting a bowl a bit. Got some ideas for the local concrete setup too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2021 7:58 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Funny thing, I just learned these the other day, they’re super easy once you figure out how to stop the whip.

|

@scootereyn

1/7/2021 8:39 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Funny thing, I just learned these the other day, they’re super easy once you figure out how to stop the whip.

Well you suck! Lol...JK.. Way to go man! Did you then fork glide after?

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

1/7/2021 8:51 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Haha. XD I can get into the fork glide, but getting out is the issue lol.

|

@scootereyn

1/7/2021 10:23 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Haha. XD I can get into the fork glide, but getting out is the issue lol.

Same here, XD, I still have to figure out the "ride out"... Cool on you on the foot jam 180 part, at least I know it's possible! It's actually a trick I've envisioned but never seen anyone do... I'm kinda keen to weird stuff that nobody else does/can do/ tries to do..

|

1/13/2021 6:43 PM

Downside whips on banks bro. How the fuck do you even? No matter how hard i yank that bitch I still can't land over the frame.

|

1/13/2021 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2021 6:56 PM

I want the down down square backflip+backflip combo , but I gotta work my ass off to get back in shape for that trick , was pretty confident I had it ready in the pit to get ready to send then covid hit and now I got a fat covid gut and am way out of shape

|

1/14/2021 7:28 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Downside whips on banks bro. How the fuck do you even? No matter how hard i yank that bitch I still can't land over the frame. ...more

There’s this one jack dauth scooter edit where he over exaggerates the movement of a down heel and honestly that got me trying them on my bike since you could see what he was doing

|

smile

1/14/2021 8:08 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Downside whips on banks bro. How the fuck do you even? No matter how hard i yank that bitch I still can't land over the frame. ...more

I feel like it’s weird either way cause you’re either spinning your body/bars oppo or whipping oppo

|

1/14/2021 8:43 PM

suicide xup 1hander, cancan table 360

|

wallride a bus everyday

1/14/2021 9:46 PM

yeah how tha fuck do you manny 180

|

13 years old

1/14/2021 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 8:20 AM

Krooked wrote:

Bleach your hair blonde and grow dread locks like Brian Wizmerski

|

1/15/2021 1:23 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

cky199 wrote:

I feel like it’s weird either way cause you’re either spinning your body/bars oppo or whipping oppo

i think the only good thing about my right foot forwards goofy stance is that a downwhip is fully natural for me as the right spin rotation is my natural way and i kick the whip with my back foot so i get lucky on them, they're still hard though and i havent even got close to landing one.

|

1/15/2021 7:47 AM

Krooked wrote:

tuck the bars into your crotch like youre trying to fuck the crossbar. thank me later homo. slow down a chase dehart video to .5x speed and you'll see

|

1/15/2021 8:19 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

This is a hard one. I can do them fine on a 90° bank to bank hip. Now I want to find a 135° bank to bank hip. I feel like if I can find bank to bank hips that slowly get closer to 180º then I'll have them. Or at least, it'll be an easy way to work into the motion since I'll be coming from a place I'm comfortable with.

|

1/15/2021 9:08 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

tuck the bars into your crotch like youre trying to fuck the crossbar. thank me later homo. slow down a chase dehart video to ...more

ion fuck i make love but thanks for the tip cock commando

|

13 years old

1/19/2021 9:08 AM

Krooked wrote:

Manual a bit, start to turn just a tiny bit the direction you spin, then at the same time I loop out, hop and twist. If I time it right, I get the 180 decently.

Something I never really spent a lot of time on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura