Combos

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2017 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2017 8:41 AM

What's a combo you've learned that just felt right to you?

If you don't have any combos, what's your favorite to watch?

I've always loved the feel of 3 tire grabs, grizzly grabs, pendulum cans, and tuck to late can, but I want to try some more and I just can't think of anything. Maybe tabletop to late can? Let's see what the box jump/trail riders have to say.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

8/16/2017 11:14 AM

Tire grab to bar was fun the few times I did it.

Trucks

no foot can to late xup

no foot can to no hander

No footer to xup

No footer to no hander

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/16/2017 11:33 AM

Griz air to can can landers are fun
One handed one footers to can can landers are fun
Anything to can can landers are fun
Been working on backflip no footers on the airbag those feel wild can't wait to throw them to dirt

|

8/16/2017 12:51 PM

Haven't done it for a long time but I used to mess with 1 foot 1 hand to 1 foot x up, or to can can. I even once done all of it in one, 1 foot 1 hand to 1 foot x up to can can. Toboggan to x up or turn down too. 1 handed tables over hips are the best feeling trick. Now the only time I let go of my bike is to hold my coffee.

|

8/16/2017 1:42 PM

360 x-ups are awesome feeling when I actually click them, never done one over a box or jump though. Just fly out. 360 ETs are cool feeling too.

I think my favorite to see done is probably barspin to turndown, they just look so fluid if done correctly

|

8/16/2017 1:43 PM

Sit down double peg - 1 hander no footers are fun haha , gets kinda wild when you start to fall off tho

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short