Comedy act.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2019 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 7:19 PM

It would be cool to see a comp to host kind of like a comedy act where they get a pro rider or anyone just to come up and talk about recent or past time things like spots and fails and we would relate since we all ride bikes and we would get it.

|

1/15/2019 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 5:12 PM

The grammar of this post is wack.

"I'd been cool" like what???

Lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/15/2019 5:41 PM

Photo
|

Ride everything

1/15/2019 6:12 PM

we need a bmx version of Seinfeld or something. Just the mundane shit that happens in the bmx world. I'm just imagining a bmx rider in the role of Costanza getting one upped at the park.

C- "He ONE UPPED me, Jerry! I was trying to learn half cabs and he came over and just ONE UPPED ME. Did a full cab right in front of me Just like that!"

J- "Well, did he see you trying half cabs before he did?"

C- "Doesn't matter! He's always had it out for me! Ever since I laughed at him for buying a free coaster..."

J- "Hmm."

|

1/15/2019 7:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

we need a bmx version of Seinfeld or something. Just the mundane shit that happens in the bmx world. I'm just imagining a bmx rider in the role of Costanza getting one upped at the park.

C- "He ONE UPPED me, Jerry! I was trying to learn half cabs and he came over and just ONE UPPED ME. Did a full cab right in front of me Just like that!"

C- "Doesn't matter! He's always had it out for me! Ever since I laughed at him for buying a free coaster..."

J- "Hmm."

I approve of this comment.

Photo

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

1/15/2019 7:13 PM

Heeelllloooooooo

|

1/16/2019 10:45 AM

This is accomplished by Feeble Talk, Unclicked, Rollback, and BMX in Our Blood Podcasts.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/16/2019 11:05 AM

bmx is already enough of a joke on its own

|

It’s all bmx

1/16/2019 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2019 11:21 AM

Jibby wrote: Photo

Whomever captioned this picture must have sent it to himself after.

|

1/16/2019 1:07 PM

Jibby wrote: Photo

jbales wrote:

???

|

1/16/2019 1:07 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

bmx is already enough of a joke on its own

Kids bikes.

Strider.

|

1/16/2019 1:09 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

???

That's right.

|

1/16/2019 1:57 PM

jbales wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

???

jbales wrote:

That's right.

"Yup." - Mishinn_Control

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/16/2019 2:05 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yup.

You mean like this? cool

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/16/2019 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2019 2:31 PM

jbales wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

???

jbales wrote:

That's right.

Actually ?!!

Or maybe ??!

???

|

1/16/2019 2:49 PM

There should probably be a comma in there somewhere, too.

|

1/16/2019 3:15 PM

jbales wrote:

English, mother...

|

1/16/2019 3:20 PM

jbales wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

English, mother...

Photo

Photo
|

1/16/2019 3:31 PM

I don't even know what the hell is going on

|

1/16/2019 3:35 PM

auzzie105 wrote:

I don't even know what the hell is going on

Aspie buddies.

|

1/16/2019 4:19 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yup.

Yup.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/16/2019 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2019 4:51 PM

,, ?!?, !?!, ?.

|

1/16/2019 5:13 PM

Alex is malfunctioning. Turn him off and back on again.

|

1/16/2019 5:39 PM

Huuuuuh, sahhhhhhhh doooooooooooods

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/17/2019 12:54 AM

Sunday wants a Costanza, but the real question is, who will be Kramer? ?

|

1/17/2019 2:29 AM

auzzie105 wrote:

It would be cool to see a comp to host kind of like a comedy act where they get a pro rider or anyone just to come up and talk about recent or past time things like spots and fails and we would relate since we all ride bikes and we would get it.

Get some real life friends.

|

1/17/2019 4:30 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

J- "Hmm."

I would watch that. Someone get a youtube channel going, but ya gotta make it different enough that you won't be sued.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/17/2019 4:33 AM

pnj wrote:

i rode in the 80's.

first 'freestyle' bikes were, you took your race bike and put a coaster brake and front brakes on. ta'da! you had a freestyle bike.

then they started making "freestyle" frames/forks by welding 'standing platforms' onto race frames.

you can do flatland on any bike you want too. Especially if you're just starting out.

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yup.

p1p1092 wrote:

Yup.

So, now we are just adding in our own bits? OK.

|

1/17/2019 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2019 2:55 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Sunday wants a Costanza, but the real question is, who will be Kramer? ?

I wondered that too! cause I was gonna add another part where whoever plays Kramer bursts in like he always does after Costanza’s last line “you guys gotta watch this new edit, oh man it’s good. this guy’s gonna be the next big thing I’m tellin you guys he’s good real good.” and they start watching and George realizes that guy is the one who one upped him at the park

Hilarity will ensue as he realizes he was seemingly intentionally one upped by a pro

|

1/17/2019 3:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I wondered that too! cause I was gonna add another part where whoever plays Kramer bursts in like he always does after Costanza’s last line “you guys gotta watch this new edit, oh man it’s good. this guy’s gonna be the next big thing I’m tellin you guys he’s good real good.” and they start watching and George realizes that guy is the one who one upped him at the park

Hilarity will ensue as he realizes he was seemingly intentionally one upped by a pro

That would be great. Damn, we could all probably write our own series just on this thread alone. Someone's daily crew just needs a good writer and they'd be set. Oh, and a chick that rides and gives no fucks to play Elaine. Haha

|