Complete comparison

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2017 12:37 PM

Hi Guys,

Looking at either the Cult Devotion complete or the Fiend Embryo type A. (If you have any other recommendations feel free to post)

I am 5ft 10 and would be doing street/park riding so the 20.75 top tube Fiend frame appeals more to me. However i dont know too much about Fiend.

All knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

|

3/1/2017 12:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2017 12:46 PM

They're both great completes from great companies. Personally, I'd go for the Fiend, I've seen embryo frames go through a lot of abuse. I know almost nothing about the Devotion(other than, it has a lot of similar parts to the Embryo) but I'm sure it'd hold up just as well.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/1/2017 1:23 PM

Those both seem really nice. I would check out the WeThePeople Crysis. It comes with hub guards and pegs too.

|

3/1/2017 8:35 PM

The Fiends are dialed, but between those 2 bikes I'd go with the Cult just because it has a female front hub as opposed to the Fiend's male front hub. If you're planning on grinding, it'd be better in the long run to have the female front hub

|