The meme thread

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2013 10:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2013 11:14 PM

Make your best SickDude meme or just post any meme you find funny.

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/29/2013 11:10 PM

Get the fuck out of here with this conspiracy shit before this thread blows up with 5 billion, unsupported/biased statements that nobody knows for sure if it's true. One person watches a YouTube video & suddenly they think they know everything about conspiracies & accept that as fact, no question. Tell that same person you saw something happen with your own eyes & have several witnesses, and they dismiss it no problem.

Everyone's entitled to think what they want, but do they have 100% concrete proof of what happened that day, all the events, every person involved, etc.? No. So everyone's gonna post what they think/what they heard/watched a YouTube video on, accept that as fact, and do everything they can to try & disprove someone else's theory. and probably get pissed at their friends on here in the process. Remember religious debates? Yeah those always go so well on here. Let this shit die in ShitFuck's thread.

/rant

|

12/29/2013 11:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Get the fuck out of here with this conspiracy shit before this thread blows up with 5 billion, unsupported/biased statements that nobody knows for sure if it's true. One person watches a YouTube video & suddenly they think they know everything about conspiracies & accept that as fact, no question. Tell that same person you saw something happen with your own eyes & have several witnesses, and they dismiss it no problem.

Everyone's entitled to think what they want, but do they have 100% concrete proof of what happened that day, all the events, every person involved, etc.? No. So everyone's gonna post what they think/what they heard/watched a YouTube video on, accept that as fact, and do everything they can to try & disprove someone else's theory. and probably get pissed at their friends on here in the process. Remember religious debates? Yeah those always go so well on here. Let this shit die in ShitFuck's thread.

/rant

I think I know what happened and that's just me tho.. You guys can believe what the media throws at you..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/29/2013 11:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

/rant

You are a moron Sunday. It all makes sense.
9-11.
9-11 = -2
There were 2 towers and no there are 2 less towers so -2.
And there was one country it happened in, but it took a loss so that's a -1
-1 -2 = -3
Three is how many points the illuminati triangle has... And negative numbers have bad connotations to them.
Much terror
Very scare
So anger

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/29/2013 11:20 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I think I know what happened and that's just me tho.. You guys can believe what the media throws at you..

I've given it a few thoughts myself, but nothing far into detail to debate it. I don't believe hardly anything the media tells me unless I actually care enough to look into it & research it. Sure some things I'll keep in mind, but things like this I'm not getting into debates online. Turns into a shit storm FAST.

|

12/29/2013 11:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I've given it a few thoughts myself, but nothing far into detail to debate it. I don't believe hardly anything the media tells me unless I actually care enough to look into it & research it. Sure some things I'll keep in mind, but things like this I'm not getting into debates online. Turns into a shit storm FAST.

Was the boston bombing a ploy to get people on reddit more karma?

|

I ride for my papou.

12/29/2013 11:23 PM

SickDude wrote:

9-11.
9-11 = -2
-1 -2 = -3
Three is how many points the illuminati triangle has... And negative numbers have bad connotations to them.
Much terror
Very scare
So anger

The whole taking 9 & 11 and making it into an Illuminati style thing is seriously older than you are.

|

12/29/2013 11:25 PM

SickDude wrote:

Was your conception a ploy to show teenage couples the awful aftereffects of drinking & smoking while pregnant?

|

12/29/2013 11:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The whole taking 9 & 11 and making it into an Illuminati style thing is seriously older than you are.

Just saying this one last thing. Ball cnn footage, edited.

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/29/2013 11:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SickDude wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Was your conception a ploy to show teenage couples the awful aftereffects of drinking & smoking while pregnant?

No it was a warning to show adults to never let kids on the internet

|

I ride for my papou.

12/29/2013 11:44 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I was almost 3 when 9-11 happened lol

|

I ride for my papou.

12/30/2013 7:55 AM

The BBC is a LOT more "No-nonsense" than any news media in the US.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/30/2013 8:03 AM

SickDude wrote:

9-11.
9-11 = -2
-1 -2 = -3
Much terror
Very scare
So anger

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I was almost 3 when 9-11 happened lol

I was in High School.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/30/2013 8:18 AM

BMX = Barack Mandela X.

Sheila E law will rule Antarctica!

Grumpy Smurf stole my bike!

|

12/30/2013 1:57 PM

You profile picture is aweosme

|

12/30/2013 2:13 PM

what the hell did i miss?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/30/2013 2:29 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, i figured it had something to with 9/11 or some other conspiracy crap

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/30/2013 2:40 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, i figured it had something to with 9/11 or some other conspiracy crap

It was a thread made because one of Sickshit's threads got cluttered with illuminati bullshit, so the OP of this thread made this thread for conspiracy bullshit.

|

12/30/2013 3:08 PM

SickDude wrote:

9-11.
9-11 = -2
-1 -2 = -3
Much terror
Very scare
So anger

Holy shit.

Sickdude is behind 9/11.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/30/2013 3:34 PM

Doesn't this belong in non?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/30/2013 3:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Doesn't this belong in non?

This thread being im non would just turn into another conspiracy of the vital government trying to silence our thoughts and opinions

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin