Contacting Albes

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2019 8:20 AM

Has anyone tried to contact Albes for anything lately? I keep having issues with their chat and I believe it's just sending emails to them. I had ordered a few things from them that shipped from Shadow and they forgot one of my items. It happens but I also want to order a Frame but I want to make sure they have the TT and color in stock for sure before I order.

|

12/28/2019 9:15 AM

Call them! They pick up every time and go to great lengths to get you what you want. They've unboxed a hub for me before to make sure specific spare parts match up. Great dudes

|

12/28/2019 9:20 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Call them! They pick up every time and go to great lengths to get you what you want. They've unboxed a hub for me before to make sure specific spare parts match up. Great dudes

Yeah actually that's what I'll end up doing. I figured the holidays has had them busy and that's why I haven't heard back through their messenger or email.

|

12/28/2019 9:52 AM

Every now and then they’ll pop in here on the forums as well, they have an account here and seem very helpful.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

12/30/2019 2:22 PM

I sent this thread to the bossman at Albe's.

|

12/30/2019 3:48 PM

Yo yo! We are here! Sorry if the chat is being wonky for you. It may be overloaded with Xmas and all. You can always give it another go or just call us and that barbaric way is still best! hahah!

Happy Holiday's Ya'll!

--flip www.ales.com

|

12/30/2019 4:34 PM

Man, I called albes on the 26th (because yo boy got that gift card) and I swear the phone rang once or twice and, "Hello, Albes..."

Freaking awesome customer service.

|

12/30/2019 4:44 PM

We sometimes have to work really hard to make it seem like we don't actually work hard.

|

12/30/2019 5:05 PM

Hey Albes. I got a chance to get on a computer at work and chat. Brett down at Sparky's Distro had actually sent me an email and confirmed they forgot that tire. Thanks for the help.

|

12/30/2019 6:44 PM

I spent a couple grand at Albe's in the last year over the span of at least 12 orders. They have 100% perfect order execution for me and ship faster than any other mailorder I've ever used. Thanks Albe's.

|