Contacting Fit

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 11:11 PM

Anyone warranty any Fit parts lately? I can't get a hold of them.. I tried to call em up the other day and a machine just repeats that the line is no longer in use.(like out of service or something) It's the number on there website, same one S&M uses. Is there another number I don't know about? If you dudes know please let me know. Been on these cracked shiv forks and they just got worse. Now it's got another crack on a steer tube weld. I'm not riding that shit anymore lol. Got them in 09 so it's fuckin time.

And I've tried emailing their warranty and customer service departments, nothing. If I email warranty I always get some "failed" message bullshit back. And their customer service has yet to respond. I ain't pissed off or anything... if they're going to have email forms and phone numbers up on their website I expect them to work.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/14/2013 11:20 PM

try here

http://thebuildingdistro.com/contact/
the one in your state, that's the direct distribution of Fit, they might be able to get you sorted out

|

5/15/2013 5:06 AM

say i've been able to get ahold of them all week, but i call the building directly.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/15/2013 5:08 PM

Thanks for the link. but that 835-3400 number is the same that I've been trying and i still get the same answer machine bs. I tried one of the emails though, hopefully i get a response sometime today/tomorrow. (the email form on Fit's website left me hanging for three days)

Broken, I hate you bro. You call them directly? Isn't that the 835-3400 number?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/15/2013 6:06 PM

BMXism wrote:

Thanks for the link. but that 835-3400 number is the same that I've been trying and i still get the same answer machine bs. I tried one of the emails though, hopefully i get a response sometime today/tomorrow. (the email form on Fit's website left me hanging for three days)

Broken, I hate you bro. You call them directly? Isn't that the 835-3400 number?

i call our regional rep

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em