Cool Cops!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 6:30 PM

Well... a cop came to my door... again. Just now happened, i spoke with him about what im going thru and he talked to me about how he actually does ride road bikes and has trouble with even that around here. He lived where i live, people are bad around these parts. The guy that complained about me the other night made the cop come over to my house. I explained the guy is usually drunk anyways so don't take him seriously. I have to say, the guy was chill, he even invited me to road bike with him sometime. I think what i'm gonna do is get tons of signatures on a petition for some type of park in my town for the people that do this, or even wellsburg or for someone to open up Wheeling to bikers, which actually is much harder to do than you would think, trust me, these people are crazy. Has anyone had an experience with a cool cop? What would you be like as a cop?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 6:31 PM

that is actually a cool story bro

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/31/2013 6:33 PM

Oh shit and the best part!! I told him about how they let scooterers and skaters into the park and he made a face like what the fuck and said,"Scooters?! People do tricks on their scooters?!' hahaha i diiiied laughing

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 6:43 PM

I've had tons of experience with cool cops since i work at a police station in the weekends, i know almost all of them and the sergents and im cool with all of them. most cops aren't ass holes especially when it comes to small stuff they just have to do something about it since its their job. They dont even do anything if someone complains about ne now its awsome.

and as far as what i would be like as a cop, ill find out in sometime next year hopefully haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/31/2013 6:49 PM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/31/2013 6:50 PM

That's cool, man. A lot of people forget that the cops are people too, and it helps quite a bit if you treat them that way. As far as what type of cop I would be, I'd treat people as I would want to be treated. I would also probably mess with people too much, and end up fired, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/31/2013 6:53 PM

The town Iive In is right beside a ghetto native reserve so my town gets sent all the rookie noob cops, most of them can be dicks but there has been a decent amount of pretty good ones to.........it's all what mood they're in when you happen to cross paths with them

|

9/1/2013 8:24 AM

I don't want to be a dick, but I don't think the city will make a park just because of a petition. Instead heres what I would do: Find a empty spot, and build ramps. Just build and build. Go to a park or something, and build trails and more trails. Eventually, the city will be put in an ultimatum. Either build a park, or let these kids ride.
Either way, you win.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/1/2013 8:27 AM

Ya go fdr geurilla skatepark builder

|

9/1/2013 8:55 AM

Is there a bike shop in your town that supports bmx? Maybe you could get them to build like a half pipe or something in the back if that petition doesn't work out.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/1/2013 8:59 AM

Cops don't give a shit about bikers/skaters in my town.

They never care what we do

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/1/2013 9:04 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I don't want to be a dick, but I don't think the city will make a park just because of a petition. Instead heres what I would do: Find a empty spot, and build ramps. Just build and build. Go to a park or something, and build trails and more trails. Eventually, the city will be put in an ultimatum. Either build a park, or let these kids ride.
Either way, you win.

I dont think thats going to work, me and some friends were building up dirt jumps in this empty lot by a freeway for like six months and the city finally found them and destroyed them the next day. we had even built these ramps in one of those canal things and they destroyed those too.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/1/2013 4:02 PM

lucky guy. i've been arrrested 3 times for riding.
first time for trespassing into an empty pool to ride
2nd for trespassing onto someones roof to jump off
3rd time for grinding down a ledge into front of someones house

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/2/2013 11:40 AM

A lot of cops are cool especially not the old timers, security guards are the assholes. They can be chill but they never let me keep riding a spot. The cops in my town don't give a shit mainly because there is no spots haha

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.