Cool Story Bro

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 5:11 PM

Mutiny BMX has started doing a new type of edit where instead of focusing on just the riding there also now trying to show case the riders personality what do you guys think of this i find it cool and interesting edits with just riding and some music has always kinda bored me

^ pretty sure this is there latest release in the series i think
|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

5/30/2013 5:23 PM

I like it, waay better then just a plain edit IMO

that first spot in the video looks exactly like the one I ride by my dads house

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 6:07 PM

Photo
Welcome to the team vids are good if you are interested in the rider.Other than that,Im ff ing through most of the blah blah.
Even the GT vids...........
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/30/2013 6:12 PM

That video in general was really original, that's really neat. I know it's sort of to get to know the rider more, but I think more riding clips would be appreciated more. Maybe something along the lines like with riding clips but being captioned by the actual rider.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')