Cool new BMX website I made

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 9:59 PM

So I just created this website for my local BMX scene and really want to know what you guys think about it. I know it's not the best compared to big company/popular sites out there but thought it came out alright. If you dont mind, please click this LINK and check it out and let me know what you think. Surf around and criticize it all you want! All the feedback is appreciated!

Also, if your ever in Miami, Florida and need information regarding bike friendly skateparks.... I have added that as one of the pages.

Please check it out and let me know! Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Mad love.

P.s. If you have instagram... you should follow us @kranclife .... we got some dope pics in that ish' wink

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

4/26/2013 10:07 PM

I'm in info tech 10....making websites isn't too easy. Props, pretty sickw00t

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 2:25 AM

That looks good mate keep it up !!

|

4/27/2013 11:41 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I'm in info tech 10....making websites isn't too easy. Props, pretty sickw00t

Thanks man!

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

4/27/2013 11:42 AM

lilchrissyy wrote:

That looks good mate keep it up !!

Thanks brotha. Appreciate it!

|

4/27/2013 12:47 PM

Sick website. Really dig it.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

4/27/2013 12:53 PM

nice looks good, I remember I had to make a website for one of my classes in high school and it turned out looking like shit

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/27/2013 4:29 PM

hey man site looks nice i was reading some info on the parks and noticed there where hrs and rates damn do they kick you out if you're there past the closing time at my local park you can go whenever you want but they turn all the lights off around the park so your pretty much riding in the dark unless theres a volleyball game they also dont enforce the helmet rule to

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

4/27/2013 10:50 PM

What'd you write the backend in?

|

4/28/2013 7:01 PM

ImBrayden wrote:

Sick website. Really dig it.

Apprecaite it man! Dont forget about it! haha

|

4/28/2013 7:03 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

nice looks good, I remember I had to make a website for one of my classes in high school and it turned out looking like shit

Yeah man its not easy. I had to do that in Highschool too. Using dream weaver but the teacher sucked. Now im relying on website building platforms which make it easier but then again makes your site have its limitations. Really want to get back in it though and take some college courses on it. Highschool was all about riding my bike and less focus in class. Wish I would of focused more but its never too late so fugggittt' Glad you thought it looked alright

|

4/28/2013 7:06 PM

Tweetz wrote:

hey man site looks nice i was reading some info on the parks and noticed there where hrs and rates damn do they kick you out if you're there past the closing time at my local park you can go whenever you want but they turn all the lights off around the park so your pretty much riding in the dark unless theres a volleyball game they also dont enforce the helmet rule to

Yeah man, Miami isnt really good about supplying skateparks for free.... they are all owned by the county too. They have so much money but always find a way to make more and more. Even if its targeting the youth on something they love to do. Really cant complain much though because at least they got off their @ss'es and built some. 5 years ago we had ZERO, which is pretty hard to imagine since Miami is one of the top 8 cities in the US? And some of the parks turn their lights off and some dont. The cops keep an eye out on them though and trust me thats the last thing you want to get arrested for.

|

4/28/2013 7:07 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

What'd you write the backend in?

Sorry man, not a guru here.... wish I knew what that meant. Im not a coder, im one of the people taking the easy routes Iguess you can say. Though Im going back to school for it!

|

4/28/2013 7:08 PM

By the way... If anyone ever makes a riding edit or has some graet riding shots in Miami, hit me up and I'll faeture you on the site! Mad love.

|

4/28/2013 8:18 PM

ou follow me on insta!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/29/2013 1:02 AM

Looks damn nice!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/29/2013 8:59 AM

It doesn't open on mobile :/

|

4/29/2013 4:42 PM

vIKz wrote:

It doesn't open on mobile :/

Thanks for the heads up. I will defintiely be working on that.

|

8/20/2013 2:08 PM

Thanks for all the support peeps!

|

8/20/2013 2:19 PM

DAAAYYYUUUMMMMM thats a darn good site.

|

Bruh

8/21/2013 8:44 PM

Looks Great Man Keep It Going Bro

|