Cops and neighbors

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2014 8:06 PM

This old man calls the cops for riding my bike in the neighbors driveway. So i go to my house and chill till tonight and my dad shows up and he waited outside my house for about 2 hours till my dad got home and he calls the cops again to come back, the cops come and he says he wants to press charges for property damage? Wtf all i dod was a whip up his concrete bank and left. Anyways the cop clearly didnt give two shits and left, so the man starts talking ti me about who he his, and all this bullshit so i just got in my bike and left. Moral of the story people make such a big deal of such small things i wasnt grinding or any thing the only thing i could of done was make a tire mark on the concrete? And he wants to charge me for property damage.

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

10/15/2014 8:14 PM

You were on his property, without permission.

Hmm. Nope. can't see any reason why someone would call the cops.

|

10/15/2014 8:19 PM

You can't even whip but

|

10/15/2014 8:22 PM

He shoulda gone for trespassing. That woulda stuck

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/15/2014 8:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No your not understanding hes the neighbor he actually doesnt own any of the property i was on thats why the cop said he could do much here

|

10/15/2014 8:26 PM

Yeaah dude your were on his property, it may seem retarded but technically he has every right to call the police on you.

Best thing you can do is leave a flaming shit of his door step

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/15/2014 8:31 PM

brianoob wrote:

You can't even whip but

Called out

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/15/2014 8:33 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote:

No your not understanding hes the neighbor he actually doesnt own any of the property i was on thats why the cop said he could ...more

Who owns the property then? Someone does. It's still not yours to ride on.

If a random neighbor was riding something on your driveway, and another neighbor saw that, and called the cops, it's the same situation you're in right now. The person who calls the cops doesn't have to own the property to call the cops on you for it. If you're trespassing at a spot, and someone calls the cops on you, they're not gonna just throw the call out because they don't own the property and only the property owner is allowed to call the cops for that. Anyone can call it in, bottom line. If you don't own the property you are riding on, don't get pissed when someone calls the cops on you for doing so.

|

10/15/2014 8:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

sunday bikes69 wrote:

No your not understanding hes the neighbor he actually doesnt own any of the property i was on thats why the cop said he could ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Who owns the property then? Someone does. It's still not yours to ride on.

If a random neighbor was riding something on your ...more

Good point

|

10/15/2014 8:40 PM

brianoob wrote:

You can't even whip but

Can you?

|

10/15/2014 8:42 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeaah dude your were on his property, it may seem retarded but technically he has every right to call the police on you.

...more

Yup he the neighbor though i was one of the mormon scooter riders who flipped her off, does my bike look like a scooter lady?

|

10/15/2014 8:43 PM

Should have whipped out your dick like Tom Dugan.
Pro riders trespass all the time, fuck the police...

Beat up the old man while taping the whole thing.

You'd get mad respect in OSS.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/15/2014 8:47 PM

one try kid wrote:

Should have whipped out your dick like Tom Dugan.
Pro riders trespass all the time, fuck the police...

Beat up the old man ...more

Im not cool enough for that

|

10/16/2014 6:37 AM

"i just got in my bike and left"
What kind of bodykit you got on that thing?

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/16/2014 10:47 AM

well who was he?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/16/2014 11:30 AM

Out some dog shit in a brown paper bag light it on fire ring his door bell leave the flaming bag in his doorstep and run

|

10/16/2014 12:40 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

lel

|

10/16/2014 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2014 3:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

He shoulda gone for trespassing. That woulda stuck

Cops, do not like dealing with front yards, driveways etc. with any of that type of stuff, unless it is fenced in and gated with an intercom and or doorbell at the gate.

Property damage, depending the type, they do not like dealing with either, that is what small claims court is for.

|

10/16/2014 4:49 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

I actually got a laugh out of that!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/19/2014 1:31 PM

obviously, he just wanted to make you not ever play in their front again that's why he did that.
i think he actually succeeded because you seem to be greatly affected by what he did.
normally, you'll just laugh and forget if it's just nothing. more likely, you'll just keep on doing your thing.
just my opinion.

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

10/19/2014 7:02 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

You should see the spoiler

|