Coronavirus bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2020 10:00 AM

Its so sad to see Bmx become so bitch made lmfao
All these events being cancelled wtf !!!

Especially swamp fest like thats not even acceptable , that’s supposed to be hard core and even they have given in to these government scare tactics smh

Shit is so fucking lame 😒

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/16/2020 10:16 AM

They can't stop us from riding.

|

3/16/2020 10:26 AM

My wife really wanted to go to the swamp fest but the time was wrong. The possibility might be there to go now. Imagine what they can do with more time.

|

3/16/2020 10:50 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Especially swamp fest like thats not even acceptable , that’s supposed to be hard core and even they have given in to these government scare tactics smh

You know what else is lame? Helping spread a pandemic wink

|

3/16/2020 11:21 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

You know what else is lame? Helping spread a pandemic wink

Exactly what they did by shitting down events lmfao 😂💀

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

3/16/2020 11:25 AM

Exactly what they did by shitting down events lmfao 😂💀

???

|

3/16/2020 11:28 AM

Campus’s are closed homies and I’ve been taking full advantage of it when street riding. Woop woop. But on the other hand, I do wish those affected prayers and a healthful recovery. Today I went to order a 3000$ mountainbike and the company is closed due to virus. Wow. Won’t even ship or process orders.

|

3/16/2020 11:33 AM

I really don't understand your thinking.

But then again, you have proven your ignorance in so many ways that it really isn't THAT surprising you would bring it up like this.

Go ride your bike and enjoy low traffic and many more open street spots.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2020 12:00 PM

It's more to do with the county telling them cant they even pulled bike week from Daytona.

|

I believe in hub guard protection

3/16/2020 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 12:09 PM

Ah yes,the corona virus.
Your daily reminder of what a really bad idea open borders is.......

They are closing everything around here.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-statement-statewide-shutdown-restaurants-bars-expands-ban-large-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/

Walmart's site is out of most foods and tp from panic buying.

|

3/16/2020 12:47 PM

Is this your new name for your BMX company?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/16/2020 12:52 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I really don't understand your thinking.

But then again, you have proven your ignorance in so many ways that it really isn't THAT surprising you would bring it up like this.

Go ride your bike and enjoy low traffic and many more open street spots.

Lol he’s on my Instagram post (the one that appears to have sparked this thread) calling me a “fucking pussy” for having absolutely no option but to either postpone or entirely cancel my annual event.

As if I WANTED to completely change my travel plans, costs, have to email all the sponsors and co-hosts to update them on what’s going on and make sure we can still make things happen, and all the other stress that I’ve been dealing with because of it.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/16/2020 12:59 PM

I don't think these events have much of a choice.The gov. is limiting the sizes of gathering ect, and closing up establishments.

|

3/16/2020 1:13 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I don't think these events have much of a choice.The gov. is limiting the sizes of gathering ect, and closing up establishments.

This.

|

3/16/2020 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 1:23 PM

A lot of these events aren't canceled, they're postponed. They're doing the best they can with what they've been dealt. They obviously didn't want to postpone it, they had to. You're the one being a little bitch crying about it

|

3/16/2020 1:32 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

???

You confused him by using a big word like "pandemic", he got confused and thought you meant "panic"

|

3/16/2020 3:22 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Ah yes,the corona virus.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-statement-statewide-shutdown-restaurants-bars-expands-ban-large-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/

Xenophobic remarks on my good https://www.vitalbmx.com bicycle motocross forums? I for one am shocked.

|

Come back with a warrant.

3/16/2020 3:30 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Winner

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/16/2020 5:41 PM

bloghogs wrote:

kylecarlson wrote:

This.

Kyle Carlson is pissed , they’re going to cancel wrestlemania

|

3/16/2020 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 7:01 PM

This thread is a .... Photo

|

3/17/2020 12:19 AM

What an absolute tool you are

|

3/17/2020 5:30 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Ah yes,the corona virus.

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Xenophobic remarks on my good https://www.vitalbmx.com bicycle motocross forums? I for one am shocked.

Not sure I would take it that way, based on his history on here, but you do you. (Also unsure if you are being sarcastic)

Ultimately the US did a really piss-poor job mitigating this whole situation. Had we been more cautious with travelers from everywhere (especially where this thing seemed to start up from) and been testing earlier on (which we could have started sooner), we could have slowed it WAY down.

I live in a rural town of about 1200 people in the middle of Minnesota, and it got within 25 miles of my home inside of about 3 weeks from it's debut in the US. It's spreading FAST, because of people being stupid. I am fortunate that I have a decent sized yard that I can get my kids outside a bit without worry. They play and I do yard work to avoid being stuck in my house.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/17/2020 5:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2020 5:45 AM

I get the vibe y’all actually believe in this virus lmfao !!!!!!

Not gonna lie its freakin hilarious seeing you guys get your panties in a bunch over anything that i post on here

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

3/17/2020 6:30 AM

if youre scared of coronavirus youre an urkle
simple as

|

3/17/2020 6:41 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

simple as

I'm not scared of the virus, I'm young and relatively healthy so I'll be fine. However if I don't take precautions I could pass it on to my young daughter or my grandparents. I also work in a hospital so if I pass it on to someone with health problems it has the potential to kill many people who do not have good immunity. It's not about being scared to get "a cold" it's about being a decent fucking human being that cares about more than just themselves

|

3/17/2020 7:07 AM

I’m not scared personally of the virus. I have a friends grandpa who contracted it and it’s not looking good for him. He got because someone in his family who has zero symptoms of it contracted it to him.

It’s not about bmxers being afraid of a virus. It’s about not being a dumbass and spreading it to your loved ones with a compromised immune system. I’m glad swampfest was postponed. My trip to rays and Woodward next month are also postponed.

Also swampfest isn’t real “swamp”fest thisy year so I was kinda disappointed

|

3/17/2020 7:10 AM

It's true that it is a shame to see events like Swamp Fest being cancelled. The truth is, however, there isn't a lot of certainty behind this virus and you can never be too careful.

I don't think the BMX world is becoming "bitch made", more or less they are just adhering to what they have been told by government officials - as of right now it's best for people not to gather in groups larger than ten or so people.

Hopefully you can spend some of this down time in the BMX world to find some new street spots and hone in some new tricks. Best of luck man!

|

3/17/2020 7:21 AM

lmao. aint scared of no virus

Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/17/2020 7:27 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

simple as

RumHam wrote:

I'm not scared of the virus, I'm young and relatively healthy so I'll be fine. However if I don't take precautions I could pass it on to my young daughter or my grandparents. I also work in a hospital so if I pass it on to someone with health problems it has the potential to kill many people who do not have good immunity. It's not about being scared to get "a cold" it's about being a decent fucking human being that cares about more than just themselves

Even if you're healthy, contracting it could affect your long-term lung functionality

|

Come back with a warrant.

3/17/2020 7:34 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

simple as

RumHam wrote:

dude i get what you are saying but please don't be mad at me because you are an urkle, i don't make the rules I'm sorry.

|