Cory Nastazio TCU Tv.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2015 10:24 PM

If you haven't seen it, watch it. You may love it or hate it, it's something.
Have fun.

|

6/12/2015 10:48 PM

It's pretty fucken awsome , the best one yet

|

6/12/2015 10:53 PM

Its the only one I didn't turn off after 5 min

|

6/13/2015 7:32 AM

It's kinda just them bragging about banging sluts

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/13/2015 8:04 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I agree. I personally don't have time to listen to this guy go on and on about how BMX was better back then. I usually just skip through to the questions I wanna know.

I like the idea of TCU TV but until the one with Edwin comes on I don't care. haha

I think Corey Nastazio is a bit of an ass, I thought what he said about not wanting his kid to ride was some seriously dumb shit. Granted, it's his kid not mine, but BMX is totally forgiving and you don't break your arm or your brain when you fall. You could always ride like me and not fall very much. I think it's stupid. Football has more injuries than BMX any day. You have to be seriously retarded to think it is safer than BMX.

I think these people don't consider the fact that children are watching this. Catfish showed that guy his penis on camera, and they consistently talked about drugs and fucking sluts. Stupid. Kids I know are gonna see that and think it's cool and they'll do it.

Point made, kids are really dumb and impressionable but aren't old enough to decide what's really right and wrong yet and that should come with time.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2015 9:25 AM

Honestly he sounds like a dick but idc because it's been the best interview so far.

|

6/13/2015 10:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2015 10:23 AM

Kids aren't going to watch it, kids don't even know who the hell he is

Bmx could use more guys like nasty
There's no more personalities left in bmx , what is there Nasty,darryl nau,adam22, and catfish
Everyone else all seems and sounds the same if you hear interviews or see them at contests , nice guy persona don't wanna piss anyone off in fear of losing sponsors, deffinatly needs more shenanigans

|

6/13/2015 10:26 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There's no more ...more

Nasty is fucking rad. He's a scumbag, but rad. I feel sorry for his kids though. He seems like a terrible father.

|

6/18/2015 10:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

There's no more ...more

preach it

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/19/2015 9:18 AM

Nasty was my favorite rider almost 20 years ago. I never realized what a lunatic he is until this interview lol. i've watched/listened to almost all of them so far. the Edwin interview is my favorite by far. I liked the Gabe Brooks, Rich Hirsch, and PP Milligan interviews a lot too.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

6/19/2015 11:25 AM

That would be fucking sick to get Jay miron on their I bet he'd have some stories

|

6/19/2015 3:12 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

I agree. I personally don't have time to listen to this guy go on and on about how BMX was better back then. I usually just ...more

Welcome to the side of BMX were you think logically. There aren't a lot of us.

Nasty is a great rider, and back in the day his shennanigans were cheeky and fun, but BMX has changed to everyone being asshats to everyone else, and you have to fit a certain clique to not be ostracized to a certain degree.

BMX WAS better back in the day in the sense that if you rode, that was all that mattered. Your bike setup, pad usage, bike colors, music choice, hairstyle, clothing, it didn't matter. If you rode flat, people didn't care. You weren't labeled as a park rat if you rode mostly park. People rode everything.

Now if you don't have the latest parts from the "coolest" brands, you are questioned. I get asked every session why I have brakes, and why I don't grind everything all the time. I've even had some 13 year old kid try to harass me because I wore a helmet. It's ridiculous.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/19/2015 3:32 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

I agree. I personally don't have time to listen to this guy go on and on about how BMX was better back then. I usually just ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Welcome to the side of BMX were you think logically. There aren't a lot of us.

Nasty is a great rider, and back in the day ...more

Edwin in the latest tcu t.v. bashing kids who ride street in a helmet. Wtf. How does it disqualify it as street because of a helmet? Guys like Alex Donnachie and Kriss Kyle wear helmets and are 100x better than he could dream of and are probably having the same great time he has. I'm sorry, but I can't respects some prick who says crap like that. He's just a name now. I couldn't give a fuck about him being an og rider, he seems like a huge dick.

|

6/19/2015 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2015 4:14 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

You gotta think though man if nastys kids going to ride, he's not going to ride like you with a freecoaster on ledges your not going to get hurt on, chances are he's friends with Stephen murrays kids who are all about riding dirt and race tracks at this point most likeley and he's got 8 foot tall 30 foot dirt gaps in his back yard and Woodward next door at his disposal he would end up getting fucked up , just because most kids these days
Dick around on foot tall ledges all the time doesn't mean they all do, most of the time riders get into riding
What's at their disposal and I
Doubt he'd want to ride ledges when he has all that to ride , I sure as hell know I wouldn't if I where in his position

On a side note I don't get these people on here giving him shit for nailing lots of girls, you guys scared your going to get coodies or something? Or you just jealous you've never gotten pussy before ?

|

6/23/2015 7:45 PM

Just seen on Instagram Nastazio did his
First double backflip in 13 years , fucken insane over a big 30 foot jump, never thought I'd see him throw that trick again after his best friend broke his neck doing it

|

6/23/2015 11:23 PM

eskimojay wrote:

First double backflip in 13 years , fucken insane over a big 30 foot jump, never ...more

Damn. Nasty is on another level of insane.

|

6/24/2015 12:28 PM

eskimojay wrote:

First double backflip in 13 years , fucken insane over a big 30 foot jump, never ...more

I saw that. Super awesome. Entertaining interview too. He may be an asshole but he says it like it is. Especially his rant about Instagram.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

7/4/2015 6:50 PM

That interview suck

|