Cosmo V3

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 12:46 PM

Just swapped my buggered BTM for a Cosmotron 3, anyone heard any bad stuff about them? No-one around here like the seat tube angle so don't ride them. And general reviews?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/16/2013 3:20 PM

People around you won't ride a frame over a seat tube angle? Wow...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 3:28 PM

Good frames, frames are personal preference so if you like it it's good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 3:47 PM

Buggered? Did it break?

this is the first time I've heard of the cosmo. Ride it and determine for yourself how the st angle feels. It'll probably feel fine man.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/16/2013 3:48 PM

BMXism wrote:

Buggered? Did it break?

this is the first time I've heard of the cosmo. Ride it and determine for yourself how the st angle feels. It'll probably feel fine man.

I would have warrantied it and then sold it for more!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 4:08 PM

All a 69 degree seat tube does is make your top tube longer without it actually being longer.

|

5/17/2013 12:29 AM

I'm not worried about the geo of the cosmo, just if it'll crack. They wouldn't warranty the BTM for some really stupid reason. I haven't heard of many V3's cracking so that's good news.

|

I got refs

5/17/2013 10:37 AM

my killing machine had 69 and i use a laid back primo post and well it felt fine to me

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/17/2013 2:08 PM

Sorry for trolling but what are Stranger frames like, because I've been offered a dream machine for £85 and from what i've read they seem legit, anyone had any experience with them?

|

I got refs

5/17/2013 2:17 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Sorry for trolling but what are Stranger frames like, because I've been offered a dream machine for £85 and from what i've read they seem legit, anyone had any experience with them?

Plzdontlettheillumnatirapemeagain has one.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 2:23 PM

zenith111 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

is that the one that moans alot and asks stupid question? I've been watching, judging.

|

I got refs

5/17/2013 2:26 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

People around you won't ride a frame over a seat tube angle? Wow...

Small minded, the most popular frames here are Laceys, the bright orange sundays or subrosa nosters, I'm not too keen on any of them really

|

I got refs

5/17/2013 2:29 PM

zenith111 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

is that the one that moans alot and asks stupid question? I've been watching, judging.

Oneeyeilluminatiguy is him he just made another account.

Yes you are correct.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 2:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Oneeyeilluminatiguy is him he just made another account.

Yes you are correct.

Ahhhh, makes sense now, burn him at the stake and sacrifice his remains to Satan and his minions

|

I got refs