Cracked My Aitken s3.5

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2014 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2014 4:12 PM

Well I cracked it. Honestly figured it'd happen pretty fast. Haha I broke it yesterday i think during a line. I'm getting it welded i hope. Right at the seatstay/seattube bridge. Good thing spring is coming and i can cut grass and stuff to make some money and buy a new frame. Any suggestions on frames?
I was thinking about one of those Eastern frames that are 165. haha
Does anyone think Fit or S&M may be able to help me?
sad

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/9/2014 4:35 PM

Are you the OG owner?
They may offer a crash replacement.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/9/2014 4:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Are you the OG owner?

Sadly i'm not, but do you know if they would just to be cool?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/9/2014 4:49 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Are you the OG owner?

MaximusBikes wrote:

Just be honest and see if they'll hook you up with a crash replacement.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/9/2014 4:53 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Are you the OG owner?

MaximusBikes wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Okay i will! Thanks!

|

3/9/2014 4:54 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Okay i will! Thanks!

Fits always been cool with me before, they hooked me up when my s4 stem cracked.

|

3/9/2014 5:09 PM

Sucks dude. My frame is for sale for $125 if you check my fs thread. Thats if youre interested in a uses frame.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/9/2014 8:33 PM

They might help you out, if they dont offer crash replacement they'll probably offer to weld it back for you

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2014 9:21 PM

when my buddys s3.5 cracked in the same spot he got a crash replacement from Fit for less than 200. It was the Wifi (Taiwanese made compared to usa like the s3.5) but honestly the Wifi is stronger in my opinion and he wasn't the original owner either

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

3/10/2014 4:05 AM

Buy skavenger. They're strong and amazing.

|

3/10/2014 7:17 AM

That sucks man!! THe verde new frame is cheap i think, along with the subrosa noster, the wifi and some others.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx