Cracked bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 1:33 PM

I think that they are cracked, what do you guys think?Photo

Photo

Photo

Since the photos arer shit i al going to describe them a bit. Well, there is a huge back line just in the welded, its is visible whitout having to be near. The paint in my bars is black, so it isnt that. Touching it what i can feel is like its splited.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/3/2013 1:44 PM

you must know what is a crack and what isnt.......

|

9/3/2013 1:53 PM

I just wanted to be sure, i am pretty sure that it is, bit id like to hear other users opinions since this is a forum...

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

9/3/2013 1:58 PM

Looks cracked to me. Put a little weight on that side of the bars and watch it. If it opens, you need bars. If not, you still need bars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/3/2013 1:59 PM

|

don't overthink it just do it !

9/3/2013 2:13 PM

They looked fucke to me invest in some new ones

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/3/2013 2:13 PM

Get some new bars man, definitely cracked. Even in the crappy pic, it looks pretty cracked. Try some Animal Big Fours, Cult Butters, or something like those.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/3/2013 2:28 PM

Okay, thank you guys i wanted to make it sure. I was thinking of getting some animal big fours or fit benny l, because i can buy them cheap xD. Or maybe some WTP OD 2013 bars. what do you think about them?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

9/3/2013 3:40 PM

Mutiny Glamroids!

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/3/2013 4:37 PM

Crack you say, we need a better pic but they looked cracked but i can;t be sure.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

9/3/2013 4:46 PM

if u cant get the glamroids , go for vocal local or local xl , same specs.

|

9/3/2013 4:48 PM

Mutiny Glam v2s for 2pc and Animal big fours for 4pc

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx