Cracked my Btm

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2013 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2013 11:03 AM

This is my 2nd frame this year i use to love s&M but there shit weak now made in the usa you guys are a joke.[LINK TO IMAGE]

Here a short edit of the crew am in green jeans enjoy

vx 2100 test from Juan herrera on Vimeo.

|

ref: sweetdreams x3 ,letsride123,edge,TOMMYBOY ,,dacumup213,Wolfen,Harry95,irideafly,millsaps,Michael_Melendez
thecomeup xlotekbmx's

fox6964@live.com

12/27/2013 10:11 AM

It's not the frame or S&M's fault.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/27/2013 10:12 AM

this is my 2nd s&m this year come on now

|

ref: sweetdreams x3 ,letsride123,edge,TOMMYBOY ,,dacumup213,Wolfen,Harry95,irideafly,millsaps,Michael_Melendez
thecomeup xlotekbmx's

fox6964@live.com

12/27/2013 10:21 AM

There's no way the frame cracked off like that, it was probably a tiny crack but you were a fucktard who continued to ride like Sean Burns with it

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/27/2013 10:24 AM

Shit cause i ride till it dies

|

ref: sweetdreams x3 ,letsride123,edge,TOMMYBOY ,,dacumup213,Wolfen,Harry95,irideafly,millsaps,Michael_Melendez
thecomeup xlotekbmx's

fox6964@live.com

12/27/2013 10:25 AM

Sounds like you shouldn't ride S&M, they make good stuff but maybe not for your style/level/smoothness.
What did your BTM in?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/27/2013 10:26 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

There's no way the frame cracked off like that, it was probably a tiny crack but you were a fucktard who continued to ride like Sean Burns with it

You realise once a frame cracks it will snap very quickly don't you?

The way that it has broken the gusset right off tells me that it possibly wasn't welded on properly, but I'm not really sure.

|

12/27/2013 10:45 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

There's no way the frame cracked off like that, it was probably a tiny crack but you were a fucktard who continued to ride like Sean Burns with it

BMX_Forever wrote:

You realise once a frame cracks it will snap very quickly don't you?

The way that it has broken the gusset right off tells me that it possibly wasn't welded on properly, but I'm not really sure.

THE FACT THAT THE GUSSETT STAYED INTACT IS A HORRIBLE SIGN. You see how the snap is uneven ? Pretty sure the guys at s&m shit the bed while welding these.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/27/2013 10:51 AM

damn son, what have you been doing

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

12/27/2013 11:03 AM

Get a haro lineage frame with a wrap around gusset

|

12/27/2013 11:12 AM

Interesting. The top gusset breaks with the tube but the bottom doesn’t.

Why is there a hole in your BTM headtube?

|

12/27/2013 12:05 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You realise once a frame cracks it will snap very quickly don't you?

The way that it has broken the gusset right off tells me that it possibly wasn't welded on properly, but I'm not really sure.

My friend's BTM has been cracked for almost a year now on the dropout & hasn't snapped yet haha. But yeah that's what I was thinking too, the break looks soo clean

|

12/27/2013 12:29 PM

Manufacter's defect it looks like. Frames should NOT snap like that. Your fault to continue riding instead of letting S&M check it out . But I'm surprised to see it like that.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 5:22 PM

id blame the Italians

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/27/2013 5:55 PM

Fondue wrote:

Interesting. The top gusset breaks with the tube but the bottom doesn’t.

Why is there a hole in your BTM headtube?

2x.. Why is there a hole?..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

12/27/2013 5:58 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

2x.. Why is there a hole?..

Gyro? Mod thingy? Or he was drilling holes to make his frame lighter

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/27/2013 6:01 PM

The hole is for a head badge

|

12/27/2013 6:08 PM

pnj wrote:

The hole is for a head badge

this.

|

12/27/2013 6:08 PM

Don't ride a bike after it breaks you fucktard.

|

12/27/2013 6:48 PM

As said a Couple of times, the hole is for the s&m head tube badge!

BTW Buddy that's quite obviously a snap NOT a Crack haha...

ALSO.... I have heard a few stories of S&M Frames being utterly destroyed in fashions such as this with some less than perfect welds, which is quite prevalent in that photo. I've read on a couple of forums Guys from S&M were fired last year because they were abusing weed on the job, thus causing piss poor welds!

However, it is also pretty obvious you carried on Riding a cracked Frame! Big no/no! You've Fucked yourself over here buddy because s&m can now argue with You to a stalemate or until you give up, because they do not have to warranty a frame you should have warrantied the second you saw the first crack!!

Sucks complete arse it's happened, but you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to a replacement!

|

12/27/2013 6:51 PM

try FBM next

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/27/2013 6:51 PM

Topsey wrote:

As said a Couple of times, the hole is for the s&m head tube badge!

BTW Buddy that's quite obviously a snap NOT a Crack haha...

ALSO.... I have heard a few stories of S&M Frames being utterly destroyed in fashions such as this with some less than perfect welds, which is quite prevalent in that photo. I've read on a couple of forums Guys from S&M were fired last year because they were abusing weed on the job, thus causing piss poor welds!

However, it is also pretty obvious you carried on Riding a cracked Frame! Big no/no! You've Fucked yourself over here buddy because s&m can now argue with You to a stalemate or until you give up, because they do not have to warranty a frame you should have warrantied the second you saw the first crack!!

Sucks complete arse it's happened, but you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to a replacement!

this.


the moment you noticed a crack, you should have done something about it instead of keep riding it till it breaks even worse just to come on here & bitch about it.


The only thing they MIGHT do for you is give you half off/crash replacement on a new frame.

|

12/27/2013 6:56 PM

I don't see anywhere in the OP's post that says he's looking for a warranty. He's just stating that he has broken a few S&M frames this year.

He clearly rides, as noted in the video. Some people break stuff, some don't. Some brands hold up for some, some don't.

.

|

12/27/2013 7:47 PM

Yo you fuckin shred

|

12/27/2013 8:25 PM

what was a sick edit

|

12/27/2013 8:26 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

There's no way the frame cracked off like that, it was probably a tiny crack but you were a fucktard who continued to ride like Sean Burns with it

still the fact he can crack 2 isnt that good

|

12/27/2013 8:48 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

try FBM next

yes fbm!

|

brakeless maniac

12/27/2013 9:14 PM

Isn't the BTM marketed for burly as fuck street riding?
After all, it is Hoder's signature frame.

That shit's whack!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/28/2013 1:10 AM

Garnished wrote:

Don't ride a bike after it breaks you fucktard.

I've broken 2 Frames and I didn't even notice on both until the Downtube was completely snapped and the Toptube was cracked over halfway through. And it can snap right through from there in one hop.

|

12/28/2013 8:02 AM

So. Who makes an indestructible frame?

|