Craiglist BMX Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2013 9:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 1:46 PM

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/bik/3840437321.html
Looking at that bike on craigslist i might trade for a Computer Graphics Card for the bike.. Right now I have a Crappy Hyper Bike Co Metro. Taking it back to WALLY WORLD. But This guy said he thinks he has a redline crank 22mm spindle. he says everything on there is name brand stuff. He also says His wheels alone were 300 Dollars new and there comparable to the best? My graphics card is worth more then the bike so. He said he would give me 50 dollars back. Since he wants 250 and my graphics card is 310. but hey idk. He lives Close by do you guys think this is a good deal or not?

Sorry for bad grammar its late.

|

6/12/2013 9:53 PM

hell to the yes do it dude

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/12/2013 9:57 PM

Wow Fast reply some forums are slow so does it look like a good bike from the picture and does it sound like it has good parts.

I YouTubed some of the parts. and Looked on DansComp to.
I was thinking if i break the Crank get Primo Hollowbites heard there really good.

|

6/12/2013 9:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 10:00 PM

yeah and worse case sanorio some parts go bad, but for real the frame and wheels are worth 300 alone

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/12/2013 10:02 PM

OK thanks see what some other people say about it im suppose to get it tomorrow maybe. and should the redline crank.

|

6/12/2013 10:04 PM

they should do you know what model the cranks are

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/12/2013 10:05 PM

it looks nice no joke but idk about the cranks I ride a verde with stock cranks and im 175

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

6/12/2013 10:06 PM

Dont know what model they are he just said he thinks they are redline cranks. So idk

|

6/12/2013 10:09 PM

they should but i weigh 170-175 and i still have problems with bending cranks no matter what kind they are lol but i don't think they should be a problem and like i said worst care sanario couple parts are bad so you just replace them with upgrades.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/12/2013 10:16 PM

Alright sounds cool. Hopefully he goes through with the trade. Now I never traded something on craigslist.
First rule dont trade at your house right? ahaha
Sike But ill trade him at the park or something.

|

6/13/2013 10:47 AM

Got the bike and it is sick. Deal well done. Guy was cool told me to call him if anything goes wrong with the bike. I said Ok sounds good.

|

6/13/2013 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 10:57 AM

What kind of graphics card was it?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/13/2013 11:18 AM

I take it that the seller likes to be penetrated from the rear with the angle of that seat...

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 12:31 PM

Foopsz wrote:

Got the bike and it is sick. Deal well done. Guy was cool told me to call him if anything goes wrong with the bike. I said Ok sounds good.

so im guessin your happy with the deal lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/13/2013 12:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 1:48 PM

Yea I like the bike. The back tire looks like i need new Tire the Rim is a little wobble in the front and back. Not sure if that is normal The rims are Sun Rims. And they say RHYNO Lite Also says Justice Lite on the Rim. Back tire is some Mirco or something like that Demolition Front tire is FlyBikes tire. The Crank is starting to sweak when i peddle think it might be from pressure so I plan on getting Primo Hollowbites. it has Primo Peddles. Other then that it looks Pretty dope and im happy.

I traded a GTX 660 TI.

|

6/13/2013 1:01 PM

well for your wheels make sure your cone nuts and your spokes are tight and the crank sqweeks regrese them and make sure your spindle bolts are tight

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/13/2013 1:06 PM

i Tighten my Spindle bolts just now. I need to find some WD-40 to spray on there. I dont have the tool to tighten my Spokes. I have never tighten spokes before.

|

6/13/2013 1:08 PM

Foopsz wrote:

i Tighten my Spindle bolts just now. I need to find some WD-40 to spray on there. I dont have the tool to tighten my Spokes. I have never tighten spokes before.

I would suggest some lithium grease.... WD-40 doesn't work.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 1:13 PM

haha ill see what they have at the Bike Shop. Do i have to take the Bottom braket off to regrese them. I have never really messed with a REAL BMX Bike..

|

6/13/2013 1:17 PM

I usually just take the cranks off and grease the spindle.... and that makes the noise stop. WD-40 will fuck it up, walmart sells regular grease.. its what i use and its cheap.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 1:18 PM

Cranks might just be worn out. And your wheel might just need to get trued. Just buy a spoke tool from danscomp or take it to a bike shop. might need new spokes too. idk.

|

6/13/2013 1:20 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Cranks might just be worn out. And your wheel might just need to get trued. Just buy a spoke tool from danscomp or take it to a bike shop. might need new spokes too. idk.

I bought some allen keys From dans comp... and they stripped... it didn't strip my bolts... just the allen key. Do not buy those tools dans comp sells.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 1:21 PM

I plan on getting new Cranks. whats Trued? also i might take it to my bike shop or see if they have a spoke tool.

|

6/13/2013 1:39 PM

Foopsz wrote:

I plan on getting new Cranks. whats Trued? also i might take it to my bike shop or see if they have a spoke tool.

Well, you basically get what you pay for tool wise i'd go for craftsman or snap on I wouldn't waste my money on cheap tools. Truing is what you do to the wheel to make it straight. You could probably do it your self just watch how-to videos. Most bikes shops kinda try to rip you off.

|

6/13/2013 1:45 PM

Alright thanks Maybe link me a tool and a couple good Truing videos? Ill give it a shot. But for now you think im good to ride it until i get the tools and Try truing it latter tonight?

|

6/13/2013 1:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 1:48 PM

There is the bike.Photo
DK frame
Fly forks
Mosh Justice Lite Front cub
Mosh Cassette rear hub
Sun Doublewall rims front and rear
9t Driver
25t sprocket
Fit Steam
odi long neck grips
Odi bar ends.
Primo Peddles.
and i think the guy said redline Crank.
The rims say Sun Lite. And Justice Lite on the front and rear.
The Back Tire is Mirco Demolition or something and front is a Fly Bike Tire.

|

6/13/2013 4:53 PM

Foopsz wrote:

you can take your tires and the rim strip off and use a flathead screw driver on the head of the nipples to true your wheels

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/13/2013 4:56 PM

Watching some videos on Truing now looks kinda hard you have to get them all lined up good. IDK i try to True it Tomorrow Hopefully everything goes good.

|

6/13/2013 5:04 PM

Foopsz wrote:

Watching some videos on Truing now looks kinda hard you have to get them all lined up good. IDK i try to True it Tomorrow Hopefully everything goes good.

well if you have no idea i would bring it to a shop an have them show you

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

6/13/2013 5:07 PM

Well watched a couple videos how long should a wheel last after truing it how long till i have to true it again or does it depend on how i ride it?

|