Craig'sList bike

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2013 1:13 PM

This Bike

Worth it? He says it was barely ridden, but the pic sucks. My worry is how trusty is that Stolen parts kit? Anyone have experience with those parts?
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/25/2013 1:23 PM

The parts are pretty much stock bike parts plastic stuff

|

12/25/2013 1:23 PM

the buildkit is pretty ok, and the cost is less than the frame
go for it, even if everything shits out you havent lost almost anything

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/25/2013 1:32 PM

Yeah, it's not for me anyway, for a young beginner. He asked me about it and wants a heads up before putting down cash. I don't know how long those parts will last him.. fuckit then, should i tell em yeah??

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/25/2013 1:34 PM

BMXism wrote:

Yeah, it's not for me anyway, for a young beginner. He asked me about it and wants a heads up before putting down cash. I don't know how long those parts will last him.. fuckit then, should i tell em yeah??

yeah, should be good, its on par with like a 600 dollar complete, but with a kickass complete
tell him to try to get it as low as he can, but for 250, thats a damn good deal

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/25/2013 1:37 PM

It's the cheaper of the two parts kits stolen offered, $250 isn't bad at all as long as you can know for fact its a real wifi frame.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/25/2013 1:37 PM

Hey try to text him to see if you can get more pic. Sometimes if you ask them can you see a picture they might send you more.

|

12/25/2013 1:42 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Hey try to text him to see if you can get more pic. Sometimes if you ask them can you see a picture they might send you more.

seriously. the pic fucken sucks.The wifi frame has "FBC" stamped into down tube gusset, we'll get the dude to snap a pic of that to make sure it's legit.

thanks for the input guys.

|

12/25/2013 2:07 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

BMXism wrote:

seriously. the pic fucken sucks.The wifi frame has "FBC" stamped into down tube gusset, we'll get the dude to snap a pic of that to make sure it's legit.

thanks for the input guys.

The complete bikes do as well. look for the serial code.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/25/2013 2:10 PM

yea. go for it.the the price he is giving is less than the frame alone

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 4:06 AM

Get it.

|

12/26/2013 10:04 PM

He had a professional to fix his flat tire? Hm

|

12/26/2013 10:08 PM

Believe wrote:

He had a professional to fix his flat tire? Hm

he's saying he had the bike put together by a professional

including labor, because all of the part instalations and repair ( the only thing that ever needed repair was a flat tire) was done by a professional

it's in parenthesis so I'd assume so anyway

|