Crank Bugs

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2007 10:20 AM

There is something wrong with my cranks on my DK and they keep wiggling around
i've tightened them both all the way and taken my left one off and put it back on, but they still wobble.
it seems to be only my left one and it feels loose even when i know its tight.
If you know or think you know how to fix this please let me kno
thx

|

-JChampy

11/25/2007 12:45 PM

i have had that problem before i figured out that it was my bottom bracket wich was loose ...so yea try to tighten that

|

11/25/2007 5:53 PM

rdnbmx wrote:

i have had that problem before i figured out that it was my bottom bracket wich was loose ...so yea try to tighten that

I kinda have that problem with my 41 thermals. but i think its just cause they don't have pinch bolts. and they just come loose easily

|

11/30/2007 4:01 AM

rdnbmx wrote:

would you have to just tighten it or adjust the bearings?

|

-JChampy

11/30/2007 10:10 AM

rdnbmx wrote:

jChampy wrote:

I would just have to tighten them up. and i had to get bearings just a few weeks ago. but it gets old. I know people put lock-tite on the bolts it keeps it tight

|

12/10/2007 5:17 PM

rdnbmx wrote:

jChampy wrote:

realdealflyrider wrote:

I would just have to tighten them up. and i had to get bearings just a few weeks ago. but it gets old. I know people put lock-tite on the bolts it keeps it tight

its probably your bottom bracket tighten that, push your bearings in a bit, if that dosnt work, get a washer big enough to fit between your crank arm and spindle, that might help if not, get a new crankset.

|

mat

12/10/2007 9:09 PM

try adding a spacer it some times it helps it sound like nothing but it matches up diffent threads

|