Crankarm grinds

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2017 9:56 AM

Im struggling with it for 3 days now sad i kinda know its because i place my body weight in the wrong place or not enough pedal pressure what you think? Some tips would be great how could i get it right Video

|

3/7/2017 10:19 AM

It looks good, just try to keep your weight a little forward and you should be fine.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/7/2017 10:36 AM

3 days and you've pretty much crankarmed a whole flat rail , damn that's really good . Try leaning over the bars more when you start to feel things getting loose

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/7/2017 10:36 AM

^ that, plus you have to kind of hop off a little at the end. You've pretty much got them
Don't use more pedal pressure, you'll end up sliding onto your bb or sprocket. When I was learning them I used too much pedal pressure and ate shit a ton. I do them on my drive side so was constantly ending up grinding on my sprocket. I got sent over the bars and snapped links far too much

|

3/8/2017 11:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2017 11:29 AM

I got it a couple times today but i still dont feel where is the perfect balance point i end up putting my body weight too much of the back or leaning forward to much :/ i guess its patience and practice from now

|