Cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 5:25 AM

So soon I'll be getting new cranks, and I think im gunna go shorted, find out what all the fuss is over. Thing is I dont know what cranks come in shorter sizes like 165. I know the fit indents do, and a couple of others, but i want to know all my choices. Also, i need them to come in chrome.
Thanks guys

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/31/2013 5:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 5:57 AM

Right... Off the top of my head....

Profiles, pretty much every crank they make, Bossless, GDH, Lite etc all come in 165mm & Chrome is an option too. Personally i would go with the 22mm Column Crankset, They are coming out in 165mm soon & they will be offering a Chrome option soon. The only problem is you have to run a 22mm Spline Drive Sprocket & you don't have a great deal of choice. The Profile Galaxy Sprocket however does look pretty damned nice!

Fit Indent 24mm (Comes with a 24mm Mid Bottom Bracket) or 19mm Both come in 165mm & Chrome is an option as you know.

BSD Substance Cranks come in 165mm with Chrome as an option.

Wethepeople 2013 Royal Cranks come in 165mm with Chrome as an option too. They actually look really nice also!

Solid Bitch Cranks, now i have never personally seen a pair BUT they do list them on their webstore with a 165mm Chrome option, these Cranks are Fucking BEASTLY, They literally are indestructible! So many people have tested them, Mike Hoder for one & i have heard there are a lot of Pros that are not on the Solid Team that run their Cranks because of how Strong they are!

Flatware Thunderbolt Crankset.. I know it is technically a "Flatland" Crankset BUT... I rode the Twombolt versions on my Street Bike & they are stiff, light, super easy to install & you can literally feel the quality lol. They are however Socket Drive so as with the Profile Cranks you do not have a great deal of Sprocket Options.. Odyssey Killington & Properbikeco Magnon are the only ones i know of that are readily available. They are seriously GOOD cranks! No Chrome option though! Forgot about that! But you should still consider these Cranks! Get a Polished Sprocket, Chain, B.B & Pedals! Then you have lots of shiny bits in your Crank area haha laughing

Hope that helps you out mate, Stay Cool Buddy.

|