Cranks?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2015 11:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2015 12:41 PM

Can someone say some good, cheap, 19mm cranks?

|

Deez nuts

10/24/2015 3:06 PM

Foundation syndicate.
Check all the foundation cranks here.

|

10/25/2015 12:18 AM

Francky wrote:

Foundation syndicate.

It's the same site I want to buy from! I love unleaded bmx. Thanks! Really wanted to see if the foundation are good. I have the trebol ics now, and they will definitely gonna snap.

|

Deez nuts

10/25/2015 1:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2015 1:22 AM

Francky wrote:

Foundation syndicate.

fly_alex09 wrote:

It's the same site I want to buy from! I love unleaded bmx. Thanks! Really wanted to see if the foundation are good. I have ...more

I run this crank since 4 years, and still holding up like at the first day.
They have also made a "big brother" version with a 22mm spindle but, you ask for a 19mm (probably to keep your bearings) and it´s large enough, after 4 years of abuse and my 200lbs (90kg) the axle is fine.

Also, glad you can buy on unleaded, I know they do international orders but I personnally don't care about that because I'm in France and there are superquick (If I order now I'll be delivery tomorrow morning !) Now I just hope it won't cost you an arm and legs for shipping. Where are you from ?

|

10/25/2015 3:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2015 3:34 AM

Francky wrote:

I run this crank since 4 years, and still holding up like at the first day.
They have also made a "big brother" version with a ...more

I'm in Romania, Baia Mare, but I have an aunt in Paris, so it ships there, and she ships it to me. I don't know if I should get the subprime or syndicate. Both look good.

|

Deez nuts

10/25/2015 9:39 AM

The syndicate is a sure value, the subrime looks pretty solid too,thiner and a bit lighter if that matter for you.
Both will do the job but the syndicate will probably survive better in the time because it´s thicker. It can also being a plus if you plan to do crankslides.

|