Cranks Again..

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2012 8:34 PM

Right...

I've almost settled on getting Stolen Team cranks, however, seeing the Odyssey Thunderbolts, got me interested, as the Stolen Teams would be able to go straight on with my BB etc, and if i were to get the Odsy's, id have to change BB and all that hassle along with it all costing about £50 more, are the ODSY's worth £50 and all that hassle (learning how to change BB and shizz) more than the Stolen Teams..

Basically:

1) Stolen Teams - go straight on my bike, boom.
2) Odyssey Thunderbolts - about £50 more, change bb etc

^^^^^^^^ Pick either 1 or 2.

Thanks!
|

Plymouth, England.

3/24/2012 8:39 PM

just go with stolen then

|

3/24/2012 8:42 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

just go with stolen then

are the odsy's not worth extra money/hassle above them?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/24/2012 8:45 PM

stolen teams ar some of th best cranks out... if i remember correctly they also have lifetime warranty... i pick stolen teams...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2012 8:51 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

stolen teams ar some of th best cranks out... if i remember correctly they also have lifetime warranty... i pick stolen ...more

yeah warranty is a major plus, but then again so do odsy, meh stolen seems best choice

|

Plymouth, England.

3/24/2012 9:26 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

stolen teams ar some of th best cranks out... if i remember correctly they also have lifetime warranty... i pick stolen ...more

Quickeh. wrote:

yeah warranty is a major plus, but then again so do odsy, meh stolen seems best choice

Stolen teams.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/24/2012 9:37 PM

yeah you arent gonna bend a spindle. and you could run spline drive with the teams

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/24/2012 10:08 PM

subrosas.

/thread

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/24/2012 10:10 PM

Odyssey have warranty

|

3/24/2012 10:12 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

ODY only has like year warrantys... they dont have lifetime...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/24/2012 10:14 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

odyssey will replace any defects no matter what. recipet or no recipet

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/24/2012 10:15 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

oh :O

|

Plymouth, England.

3/24/2012 10:15 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

defects is like, something they did wrong aint it? not if it breaks?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/24/2012 10:17 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

That is news to me! i thought they only had year long warrantyes which is why so many people didnt like them.. other than because they are overpriced...

|

3/24/2012 10:33 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

defects is like, something they did wrong aint it? not if it breaks?

they dont even care if it breaks because you rode it, they know people want their parts so they can ride hard

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/25/2012 12:57 AM

teams

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/27/2012 8:47 AM

my friend dathen bent his teams. i would just go for profiles. there great all around. not over priced, simple, you can upgrade everything on them, USA, reliable, and look spiffy

|

3/27/2012 9:18 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

Odyssey has lifetime warranty on any 41 thermal product.

Its already been said but i'd just go with teams. Less trouble for you and are also lifetime guaranteed.

|

3/27/2012 10:23 AM

bicycle509 wrote:

my friend dathen bent his teams. i would just go for profiles. there great all around. not over priced, simple, you can ...more

stolen teams are alot stronger than profiles, allot of people on hear have had profiles bent/snap on them

|

parkrat.

3/29/2012 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2012 8:53 AM

nobody has that problem where im from

|

3/29/2012 9:06 AM

just go stolen

|

Rails not Trails