Cranks Flexing

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2013 7:39 AM

so whenever i loop out of nose manuals or hang 5's or sometimes just crash, my bike will tip over and lang on the cranks which flex and hit my frame. I dented my old wifi this way and i dont want to mess up my new frame. so, is there any way to fix this other than just running a lot of spacers? my cranks are profiles if it matters

|

6/21/2013 7:41 AM

Get cranks, that don't flex like shitty profiles. wink

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 7:54 AM

ya im saving up some money but idk what to do in the meantime

|

6/21/2013 9:56 AM

aaron.samuel.green wrote:

ya im saving up some money but idk what to do in the meantime

Be careful? I mean I really don't know how to prevent something like that. Get akimbos, thunderbolts, or bitchens

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 10:15 AM

I'll add Primo Hollowbites to Freddy's list. I would be worried about your profiles though! I know they aren't the greatest of cranks (I've had 2 sets) But I've never had mine Flex at all let alone so far they hit the frame, I would be very concerned about that. I would add an extra couple of spacers on the spindle so they have a bigger gap between the Arm & the Chain Stay, Then replace them ASAP.

|

6/21/2013 11:05 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Get cranks, that don't flex like shitty profiles. wink

My profiles did the same. My redlines and subrosas have been dope though.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/21/2013 11:31 AM

ya i guess i will get new ones real soon, probably bitchens or how are the kinks?

|

6/21/2013 11:59 AM

aaron.samuel.green wrote:

ya i guess i will get new ones real soon, probably bitchens or how are the kinks?

i have herd good reviews of the kinks. everybody on the kink team does crank arms sooo.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me