Cranks....tell me whatcha think

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2009 10:44 PM

i snapped my demo cranks, i already sold the new ones i got for free for a warenty, but im lookin to save some cash.

im lookin at the eastern pro cranks in flat black

not bad for 85 bucks or so

https://www.danscomp.com/452511.php

or

eastern stealth cranks

http://www.danscomp.com/452513.php?cat=PARTS

any comments, suggestions, or feedback would be greatly appreciated

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/5/2009 10:46 PM

haha who hasn't snapped their demo cranks i snapped mine already how long did u have them for?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

twooooooooomboltz

|

nope get better ones

|

9/5/2009 10:47 PM

f1t rider wrote:

twooooooooomboltz

yess...but im running short on cash dude

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/5/2009 10:48 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

haha who hasn't snapped their demo cranks i snapped mine already how long did u have them for?

about a year? maybe a little less. 360 down a pretty big 6 stair to bam, crank snaps

|

get demo cranks

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

not stealths i snapped mine doing a 180 off a ledge and my head hit the ground

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

then call the deal off and ride the ones they send you back. i wouldnt get eastern cranks over the second version demos.

i too broke demos. and im running the ones they sent me back on my brakeless one and they are fine.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/5/2009 11:04 PM

abod wrote:

then call the deal off and ride the ones they send you back. i wouldnt get eastern cranks over the second version demos.

i too broke demos. and im running the ones they sent me back on my brakeless one and they are fine.

u think so? why are the easters that much worse?

trust me I HATE EASTERN as much as everyone else, but their cranks are decent, no?

|

9/5/2009 11:23 PM

abod wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

trust me I HATE EASTERN as much as everyone else, but their cranks are decent, no?

there really not good at all...

|

Go Webbie!

9/5/2009 11:26 PM

if u broke demo's ur gona break thoes get primos their the strongest crans out their

|

9/5/2009 11:29 PM

get madera cranks!

|

Go Webbie!

9/6/2009 12:08 AM

abod wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

yeah dude the second version of the demos are fine. its just the first version that were fucked up.

i dont know a single person who has had eastern cranks and hasnt broken them.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/6/2009 2:36 AM

get $15 more and get some redline device cranks. don't trust eastern for shit, but that's just me. or maybe borrow a friends and save up some cash?

|

I IZ TROLLIN'

9/6/2009 12:08 PM

f1t rider wrote:

twooooooooomboltz

i saw a pair of those break in person right at the weld, and the design actually looks pretty sketchty to me. i'd say save up for mandera, profiles, or primos.

|

9/6/2009 12:17 PM

stolen teams. ive been riding them for about 1 year and the kid before me rode them for like a year too and theyre in perfect shape. and i put ALOT of abuse on them

|

4 PEGS ALL DAY

9/6/2009 12:19 PM

i had a pair of eastern stealth's and they popped and creaked like crazy. i'd save up a little more and get stolen cranks or the madera's.

|

9/6/2009 1:20 PM

keep the demos the new version is good its all reinforced now

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/6/2009 1:27 PM

f1t rider wrote:

twooooooooomboltz

Good luck on those.
Get eclat's or Profile's.

|

FI

9/6/2009 1:31 PM

stolen teams.

they have a lifetime warranty. ive had mine for like 4 months and theyre great

|