Crankssss

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2016 8:11 AM

Ok so short story, cranks stripped out and need some new ones. Im looking at the premium 1948 cranks. for regular and spline drive.. Any other cranks you guys would recommend?? and also what are your thoughts on regular VS spline drive.. thanks

|

10/26/2016 3:49 PM

Premium ones were good to me . I got Animals and I'm hyped on them , they're stiff as fuck and feel amazing .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2016 5:59 PM

Primo Powerbites always. Youll never need another crank.

I personally think spline drive is purely for aesthetics and has no real advantage. Plus there's more chance of a mis-fit.

|

10/26/2016 6:18 PM

Profile or nothing

|

It’s all bmx

10/26/2016 10:46 PM

I've pretty much always had profile cranks. And 2 pairs of odyssey twombolts. Both are awesome, but i prefer the feeling of profiles.

A lot of people swear by spline drive. But I put a tiny bend in my old spline drive sprocket 5 mins after getting it. It was enough to distort it so it wobbled on the splined washer. I think they're a bad idea if you ride street

|

10/27/2016 6:29 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I've pretty much always had profile cranks. And 2 pairs of odyssey twombolts. Both are awesome, but i prefer the feeling of ...more

I ride mainly park with a little bit of trails and street, So if I were to get the premium 1948 cranks, they come Regular and Spline drive... So with your earlier experience and what you know about them, should I get spline drive, or regular

|

10/27/2016 11:06 AM

Profiles are awsome , had a pair last me 13 years , then my buddys still riding them

|