Cranmer Webisodes

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2016 5:02 AM

Anybody else thoroughly enjoying the Scotty Cranmer webisodes? I felt kinda lame watching them at first but then they started growing on me. Cory Berglar cracks me up.

|

If it ain't broke...

5/11/2016 5:54 AM

I love the Cranmer webisodes. The GOB tournaments they have been making? They are hella cool to me. The little short guy they call puppy arms is so funny ( I think his name is Chris but I'm not sure ) And Big Boy is funny too

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

5/11/2016 6:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2016 6:45 AM

NotoriousBKN wrote:

I love the Cranmer webisodes. The GOB tournaments they have been making? They are hella cool to me. The little short guy they ...more

The tournaments where a blast to watch and puppy arms is Cory Berglar hahahaha. He reminds me of Charlie from It's Always Sunny

|

If it ain't broke...

5/11/2016 7:45 AM

ice cream for Big Boy

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/11/2016 9:18 AM

They're totally great, very original and a blast to watch! Especially with Big Boy and Cory!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/11/2016 11:56 AM

I really enjoy them. Scotty is an awesome dude and one of my favorite riders. Not to mention he keeps it fairly clean and enjoyable.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/11/2016 12:47 PM

I like them, they are entertaining and at the end of the day you can tell they are in it for the fun of it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/11/2016 12:50 PM

Big Boy eating shit on a flat square rail was the most fucked up thing ever lool

I watch them at work all the time in the office

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/12/2016 2:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2016 3:08 AM

Scotty and his friends makes the best webisodes, really enjoyable, these are the only ones I still watch.

LZ is boring, his car, his girl, LZ himself...

TCU webisodes... well... why the hell is John Hicks considered like god of filming (judging by youtube comments) his videos are just bad framed always filmed too close and super shaky, this cocktail gives me fucking headaches !

|

5/12/2016 6:12 AM

Francky wrote:

Scotty and his friends makes the best webisodes, really enjoyable, these are the only ones I still watch.

LZ is boring, his ...more

Completely agree with LZs videos being boring, even his riding gets repetitive. It funny because when he was first making videos you can tell that he didn't care what people thought about him he would swear without a single care, now its all PG-rated BS with scooter kids.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/12/2016 7:20 AM

Francky wrote:

LZ is boring, his ...more

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Completely agree with LZs videos being boring, even his riding gets repetitive. It funny because when he was first making ...more

I think the problem with LZ is that he's adulting too fast hahaha. Like he's already getting married ( Or already married I'm not sure ) And he just turned 21. He's letting all of the other influences around him influence him, where as in the past he didn't do that. I love watching TCU because they always have huge ass get-togethers with all kinds of riders and I think that is so cool, but yeah I agree John Hicks most definitely isn't the best filmer out there

|

Ride Until The Day I Die