Crashes

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2012 7:06 AM

Hello!

I am getting my first BMX bike in a couple days. I really look forward to learn different tricks but there is one thing that concerns me.

Of course I will fail, I will fall and I will most likely get hurt. But how will the BMX cope with the falls? I will buy the Amber Vaco 2012 in that is made of full CroMo.

I mean.. do BMX bikes hold up well when you fall?

|

6/9/2012 7:27 AM

yes

|

6/9/2012 7:28 AM

you get up and do it again... and yea itll hold up

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2012 7:30 AM

bike, not BMX

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

6/9/2012 7:43 AM

the bmx will hold up better than you..

|

parkrat.

6/9/2012 8:05 AM

Rstar wrote:

the bmx will hold up better than you..

This made me relieved but at the same time worried, hah :p

|

6/9/2012 8:28 AM

How old are you?
Bikes can hold up to almost anything. Think about it, the company KNOWS what that bike is gonna go through, so they work hard to make it as strong as it can be.
And another thing, in BMX you need to realize that falling down is only half the battle. you can't be scared of trying new things just because you're afraid to get hurt.
Trust me, the more you get over your fear of doing certain things, the better you'll be, riding wise of course.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

6/9/2012 8:38 AM

I'm 17 and I weigh like 57 kg.

|

6/9/2012 11:46 AM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

How old are you?
Bikes can hold up to almost anything. Think about it, the company KNOWS what that bike is gonna go through, so they work hard to make it as strong as it can be.
And another thing, in BMX you need to realize that falling down is only half the battle. you can't be scared of trying new things just because you're afraid to get hurt.
Trust me, the more you get over your fear of doing certain things, the better you'll be, riding wise of course.

This i fall and eat shit all the time but you get used to it after a while and it doesn't bother you as much when you do fall

|