Crashes

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2013 7:50 PM

anybody had any bad crashes yet this spring? i had one today, enjoy my pain.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/26/2013 7:51 PM

Not yet. Other than the fact that my shins/legs/thighs are pretty beat from barspins,whips etc.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/26/2013 7:57 PM

I overotated a truck driver and then when I put my leg out to stop myself, snapped my anterior cruciate ligament so I'm out of riding for like a year... haha

|

3/26/2013 8:00 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

I overotated a truck driver and then when I put my leg out to stop myself, snapped my anterior cruciate ligament so I'm out of riding for like a year... haha

Fuck, i just got back from a broken femur and now i have a peg shapped cut in my back.

@Four- i got my first shinner of the spring today. shitty

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/26/2013 8:01 PM

slammed my knee pretty good, then my wrist earlier today.

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

3/26/2013 8:03 PM

Yeah man I hear ya, shit hurts even with pc pedals! The peg to the back looked painful as fuck too. I broke a chain the other day luckily I was rolling pretty slow haha.

|

3/26/2013 8:05 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah man I hear ya, shit hurts even with pc pedals! The peg to the back looked painful as fuck too. I broke a chain the other day luckily I was rolling pretty slow haha.

i m running JCPC which are hit or miss weather the due major damange or not, i have a half U cut in my back from the peg. i hate braking chains and slamming into the stem

|

3/26/2013 8:23 PM

_MG_3511

My back
|

3/26/2013 8:24 PM

oh god, dont remind me of broken chains. i remember hauling ass to this dirt jump we made to flat. and i was seriously almost going max speed, and next thing i know is, foothits the ground and i hit the ground and skid or a few feet, its right next to a public road too.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/26/2013 8:25 PM

dream wrote:

oh god, dont remind me of broken chains. i remember hauling ass to this dirt jump we made to flat. and i was seriously almost going max speed, and next thing i know is, foothits the ground and i hit the ground and skid or a few feet, its right next to a public road too.

chains snapping is just as bad as dropouts or bars in my mind.

|

3/26/2013 8:32 PM

i notice i dont snap or crack shit, besides chains but a guy who sucks is sketchy and sucks dick, could snap a frame and cranks.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/26/2013 8:53 PM

dream wrote:

Shit dude I was hauling and about to hit a gap and my chain broke and the sprocket went right into my leg and I slid on my arm 5 feet.

|

3/27/2013 6:25 AM

dream wrote:

Four wrote:

Shit dude I was hauling and about to hit a gap and my chain broke and the sprocket went right into my leg and I slid on my arm 5 feet.

ouch, sprocket to the leg would hurt like hell! ive got my finger stuck between chain and sprocket before at work.

|

3/27/2013 7:14 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

ouch, sprocket to the leg would hurt like hell! ive got my finger stuck between chain and sprocket before at work.

Yup I think I posted pics of it a long time ago. There were like 5 bloody cuts like an inch deep on my leg. 30 stitches in the middle of summer=fucking boredom. AND it cock blocked me. Ha my friend was helping me put my bike together and while putting the chain I didn't know his finger was between the sprocket and chain and I cranked it haha : /

|

3/29/2013 7:50 PM

i was doing 540's today on a flyout and the one i got so close on my pant leg got stuck in the sprocket/chain and made me fly back on my back

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!