Craziest shit thats ever happened to you?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2013 2:31 PM

Today i was riding a local church and I hear yelling. I look around and its a man wantin me to get off the property. I leave the church and he gets in his car and follows me. I ride 3 miles to the nearest gap and he gets out and walk towards me. I had sand in my pocket from the beach last week. I pocket sanded that motherfucker and ran. Thank you king of the hill for saving my ass

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/19/2013 2:32 PM

Haha.... sometimes church people are the worst lol.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 2:36 PM

Some cocky paki tryed to steal my hat off my head as I rode past, he failed, so he decided it would be smart to chase me, at the time I was riding 4 pegs, so i stopped dead and jumped off my bike, (he didn't expect this because he probably chases little girls not scary crackheads) shouted at him abit, then he snatched the hat off my head, so I managed to trip him over, got my hat back and slammed my peg into the cunts knee. Funny thing is, that was in the better part of town, but there;s one street full of pakis.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/19/2013 2:42 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Some cocky paki tryed to steal my hat off my head as I rode past, he failed, so he decided it would be smart to chase me, at the time I was riding 4 pegs, so i stopped dead and jumped off my bike, (he didn't expect this because he probably chases little girls not scary crackheads) shouted at him abit, then he snatched the hat off my head, so I managed to trip him over, got my hat back and slammed my peg into the cunts knee. Funny thing is, that was in the better part of town, but there;s one street full of pakis.

Why in the fuck would he chase you to snatch your hat?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 2:43 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

He liked my hat? I don't know, didn't really stop and ask the dirty sand cunt.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/19/2013 2:44 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

sometimes you need a hat you never know hahaha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/19/2013 2:45 PM

The worst thing thats ever happened to me is being chased by a mob of old people because i was riding at the old folks home.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 2:47 PM

Photo

I've had way too many crazy things happen like being chased by dudes in cars, or with knives, machetes, ice picks, metal poles, et c.
|

6/19/2013 2:51 PM

Okay i lied..... The worst thing that happened to me was my fault... i rode my bike past a stop sign and got honked at by a car full of pot smokers... So flicked them off.. Dropped my bike and hauled ass over a couple of fences.... Suprised i didn't get my bike stolen. (I was 7 when this happened lol)

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 3:27 PM

I don't believe this shit..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/19/2013 3:34 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I don't believe this shit..

Get out.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 3:50 PM

So, how many weeks do you normally wear your shorts before you consider then dirty?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/19/2013 4:11 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

So, how many weeks do you normally wear your shorts before you consider then dirty?

I wore them sunday and put them back in my drawer

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/19/2013 4:13 PM

Huh,those ip things usually mess things up.
Well,as long as it works.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/19/2013 6:48 PM

SickDude wrote:

I wore them sunday and put them back in my drawer

Good. That's way better than wearing them all those days in a row, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/19/2013 6:57 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Huh,those ip things usually mess things up.
Well,as long as it works.

Im not running Linux & im not using safari.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/19/2013 7:00 PM

this has nothing to do with your topic but you said your 5"1 that means your as tall as my nipple! . im 6"1

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/19/2013 7:08 PM

Getting a hatchet pulled on me by a nammer asking to "try" (steal) my bike. I was like "ok let me ride once more" and I pedalled like shit and blasted over the dude and just rode mach 8 all the way home. He had a axe/hatchet in his pants and pulled it to my face tongue

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/19/2013 7:39 PM

I got hit by a prius once. Left a dent in that eco bitches car! she went like 15 mph at me and naturally i jump onto the hood and throwing my bike out of the way (i swear you CANT hear them coming) haha i landed on the hood, lady freaking out, i then punched the door grabbed my bike and went full speed out of there! haha definitely left a dent! and another time, campus security decided to chase me around campus, which was awesome. I had him searching like all freaking day, the guy never caught me and he got close a few times, he would be like right behind me and id jump into a yard of a building and he wouldnt get me haha. good times. Oh and i had some crazy lady shoot at me. Thank God she didnt get me, she has some pistol and aimed at me but i moved. I will never ride that retarded spot again haha. Nothing is worse than being shot at. haha. I had a pot head tell me not to ride in his yard for a half hour because it packs the earth so the trees wont grow?! haha that was fun. I just realized how reckless i really am..

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.