Craziest trick you've ever seen?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2016 8:26 PM

This doesn't need to be in person and I would like the name of the rider or put unknown

|

5/16/2016 8:43 PM

There's tons of bangers or super technical riding. Just watch Garrett Reynold's recent work or the Nike Crew Glasgow trip. The Alex Donnachie TCU "On Everything" has Alex doing a bunch of NBD's almost every other clip.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/16/2016 10:07 PM

Watch tate roskelly (I probably spelt his surname wrong?)

|

5/16/2016 10:08 PM

Jed mildons quad backflip hands down

|

5/16/2016 10:24 PM

|

5/17/2016 12:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2016 12:46 AM

Ryan Williams:
Kickless on the Nitro Circus Mega Ramp. (YouTube "Ryan Williams BMX Kickless")

Kriss Kyle:
Flair to foot-plant 360 on a skatepark transfer. (YouTube "Kriss Kyle Concrete")

Mark Webb:
900 to manual to manual 180 on a quarter. (YouTube "The Webbie Show" 1st or 2nd video part, can't remember.) Mark Webb's videos are 110% STUPIDLY INSANE! Watch them if you haven't!

Chance Brejnakowski:
Truck to foot-jam tailwhip to barspin in on a quarter. (Instagram)

(Might be incorrect spelling!) Andreev Kostya:
360 tailwhip to bar to tuck on a box jump. (YouTube "Welcome To Total Andreev")

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/17/2016 12:47 AM

Garretts 540 cab truck down that massive 4 block or whatever in Deadline , or recently Sean Ricanys pegs 180 hardwhip the longest stair set I've seen in a long time

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/17/2016 7:40 AM

Cory Bergaler flair gap attempt was insane.

Jed Miltons quad backflip.

|

5/17/2016 8:20 AM

that crazy flip/flair thing that Nice Bruce does. I cannot fathom it.

|

5/17/2016 12:48 PM

Fernengels IG Clip at woodward where he did a manual to frontie from roll in to box jump (might have been resi?)

Kerleys front cover photo of the rail hop bar to flat on that mega set (as seen in his cinema part)

Gerber doing the flippity floppity flair down a loading dock (I think it was gerber)

and some others

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

5/17/2016 2:02 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Fernengels IG Clip at woodward where he did a manual to frontie from roll in to box jump (might have been resi?)

Kerleys front cover photo of the rail hop bar to flat on that mega set (as seen in his cinema part)

Gerber doing the flippity floppity flair down a loading dock (I think it was gerber)

and some others

Tyler did a bar manual frontflip down the roller to resi , it was fucked though for sure . And Chads bar was massive , the impact from his landing sent his back end up , did a little nose after haha

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/17/2016 2:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2016 2:33 PM

Pretty sure I saw a nollie whip a while back.

Dave Osato with the OPPOSITE 360 whip over a spine like 10 years ago. Also a fan of the whip to nosepick.

Too many awesome moves I've seen over the years. Rooftops running Ninja Drop at Gravity Games back in like 01 was sick until he dumped it and bent his crank.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2016 5:08 PM

Sean Ricany's ice bar down Hollywood in No Hype. Who thinks that's gonna be a good idea?

|

5/18/2016 6:00 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Pretty sure I saw a nollie whip a while back.

Dave Osato with the OPPOSITE 360 whip over a spine like 10 years ago. Also a fan of the whip to nosepick.

Too many awesome moves I've seen over the years. Rooftops running Ninja Drop at Gravity Games back in like 01 was sick until he dumped it and bent his crank.

nollie whip off a hubba done by alec siemon at a jam

|

5/18/2016 9:37 PM

cobaccc wrote:

Sean Ricany's ice bar down Hollywood in No Hype. Who thinks that's gonna be a good idea?

Ricany's entire welcome to cult edit was nuts.

|

5/19/2016 12:49 AM

bunnyhop...can-lander

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

5/19/2016 1:18 AM

Dakota's massive wallride in the Up and Down part or whatever it's called was fucking nutty , also Devon Smillie has some crazy shit .

To date , Courage Adams bar bar manual ( around a course ) to 189 fakie 540 can was pretty fucked

|

My Cult 2 Short