Crazy efforts to ride spots?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2013 1:39 PM

so i just saw the behind the scenes on Kyle Davenports gap wher ethey had Ashley Charles act like a tourist and distract the hotel owners. This thread ide apopped into my head. Any crazy stories about you or your friends using distractions or antics to ride a spot? If so let's hear em!

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/24/2013 2:03 PM

That video is hilarious! I laughed soo hard when he was like ''Riding a bicycle, where?''. But no iv'e never had to distract someone to ride a spot. I usually just ride it when no one's around.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/24/2013 2:08 PM

Maximus and I tried to tell security that the only reason we were at the local college campus's library was to bum the free wifi....They didn't buy it and we got kicked out again!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/24/2013 2:31 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Maximus and I tried to tell security that the only reason we were at the local college campus's library was to bum the free wifi....They didn't buy it and we got kicked out again!

Well if i were a security guard, i would make you leave if you were using the wifi and weren't going to school there.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/24/2013 2:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Well if i were a security guard, i would make you leave if you were using the wifi and weren't going to school there.

it's free and unlocked. And wouldn't you have other security guard things to do like kick more people out of places? That's all security guards do in my eyes anymore. xD

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/24/2013 2:51 PM

I wanted to ride some dirt jumps SOOO bad I built some. then the county fucked me over on them.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/24/2013 5:55 PM

You need to link things you are talking about. You can't assume everyone has seen "that" video or "that" photo... Link please!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/24/2013 6:28 PM

Stocksy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

it's free and unlocked. And wouldn't you have other security guard things to do like kick more people out of places? That's all security guards do in my eyes anymore. xD

Technically i have a right in the page that talks about the professors direct relatives receiving that stuff. I think technically, i should be allowed to use wifi, the fact that i am actually using college wifi at the moment, we are allowed by the college. Stocksy, do you know that the president of the college actually was told that we are dangerous and the same thing with a guy named Sven. Both money hungry, football loving, assholes. And the security guards were told that if either of them see us on campus when they are n duty, they will be fired. I dont blame the security guards, i did for the one asshole, he had no reason to act like he did, but i do blame the higher up assholes.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/24/2013 6:32 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Technically i have a right in the page that talks about the professors direct relatives receiving that stuff. I think technically, i should be allowed to use wifi, the fact that i am actually using college wifi at the moment, we are allowed by the college. Stocksy, do you know that the president of the college actually was told that we are dangerous and the same thing with a guy named Sven. Both money hungry, football loving, assholes. And the security guards were told that if either of them see us on campus when they are n duty, they will be fired. I dont blame the security guards, i did for the one asshole, he had no reason to act like he did, but i do blame the higher up assholes.

The free WiFi on my campus is labeled as "guest" and is free to anyone that can get the signal, student or not. Although I know you weren't actually using the WiFi haha, but that's a great excuse!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc