Csb of today

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2016 10:27 PM

Had a cool riding day today. Did some new stuff. Played a million games of bike. Fucked my wrists pretty bad though.

But halfway through thr session, I did a turn down, got stabbed my brake lever, so I said fuckit and took them off. Never realized how little I use them. I rode the same all day. No confidence change. Bike just looks a bit better. I think they might stay off.

Also rode one of the new division completes. Awesome stuff.

|

1/24/2016 10:40 PM

#street #lonelyboys

|

1/24/2016 11:02 PM

My little buddy has one , I convinced him to get it because the 4 pegs and hubguards life , he shreds . He feebled a huge set before I did , and he's like 15

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2016 12:15 PM

Cool beans.

I too have removed brakes during a session, but now I prefer front and rear. Also my coaster is a good time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2016 5:43 PM

lucky! i've just been looking at my bike cause there's over 2 feet of snow on the ground.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/25/2016 7:19 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

lucky! i've just been looking at my bike cause there's over 2 feet of snow on the ground.

HA HA. I'm from Minnesota and you have like a foot and a half more snow than we do!

But yea, bummer man. Build a beater for lake jumping in the summer and snow jumping in the winter! (You need a pretty deep landing spot, one or two hits and you are hitting dirt.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2016 8:00 PM

Yeah, brakes are really fun for certain stuff, but I can't commit to those since I do barspins and like foot jam whips.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/25/2016 11:18 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah, brakes are really fun for certain stuff, but I can't commit to those since I do barspins and like foot jam whips.

both of those tricks arent harder with brakes... particularly footjam whips, if anything theyre easyer lol

|

1/26/2016 1:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

both of those tricks arent harder with brakes... particularly footjam whips, if anything theyre easyer lol

I can see the barspin argument because brake levers can hurt if you hit em pretty hard. But not footjam whips, if anything front help get into em, rear hold pedals in place better.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/26/2016 2:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I can see the barspin argument because brake levers can hurt if you hit em pretty hard. But not footjam whips, if anything front help get into em, rear hold pedals in place better.

But the cable will get wrapped up and gets annoying.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/26/2016 2:38 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

I don't need them to do those tricks and i won't start needing them.

I don't like catching lever or setting them up.

Not that the tricks are "harder" they're just not what i need all the time. I do throw them on depending on what I ride. If i'm going to ride lot's of box jumps or do nothing but high speed stuff, Brakes are rad. But if i'm just goofing off in a parking lot, there is no point. And in the winter, most of my riding has to be just goofing off in a parking lot or a mellow bank or ledge.

I wouldn't hate on brakes by any means, but i just don't need them most of the time.

I will, however, will be buying some brakes as soon as I get some chrome rims. (My rims right now are spray painted black.)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/26/2016 2:40 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

The cable getting tangled is annoying, yes, but it's mainly about how i always stick my foot through the loop in the cable.

Guess it could be solved by a gyro but I don't need it.

|

1/26/2016 2:52 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

But the cable will get wrapped up and gets annoying.

Gyro.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura